Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | User Interface/Experience Suggestions
1 2
I support these. I disagree on not liking the familiar and clothing stacking, I love it. What if you want to sell stacks of familiars, mostly in the case as fodder to throw at Baldwin? It's something that's just a nuisance. As someone pointed out it's already like this in the Specialty tab, so people are already aware to be careful of this.
I support these. I disagree on not liking the familiar and clothing stacking, I love it. What if you want to sell stacks of familiars, mostly in the case as fodder to throw at Baldwin? It's something that's just a nuisance. As someone pointed out it's already like this in the Specialty tab, so people are already aware to be careful of this.
poor thing... needs to update his forum signature and hasn't yet. oh well!
So much support from me. Omg. Please. I am neutral on the familiar/apparel stacking, but everything else, YES.

This would make it so much easier to navigate stuff and not go "uh, what was I doing again?"
So much support from me. Omg. Please. I am neutral on the familiar/apparel stacking, but everything else, YES.

This would make it so much easier to navigate stuff and not go "uh, what was I doing again?"
JYQOAT.png vista_mirror2.png SFVs3nl.png
ir82bPv.png
1 2