Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Re-release Boolean [Discussion]
1 2 3 4 5
@Shinyumbreon

alright so I'll be going pretty much of off topic (sorry about that mods)

I'm aware of that, but it'd be great that once you awakened a familiar the entry stays colored in regardless if you sell it or not.

Like many other people on site I too would like to complete my bestiary, of course sadly that isn't a very feasible goal without sinking in lots of money, Plus I don't have much interest in keeping every single familiar, I got tons of familiars I already awakened and just have them sit in my vault. I wish I could sell them or whatever but that can't be done without losing the entry.

Boolean is a familiar I have no interest in owing what so ever, but i still would like that entry so I have a sense of "completion" but not have to spend time or money into getting something i don't even want to start with.

I get the logic behind it, but it's still annoying. Mean with pokemon for example if you catch a pokemon the pokedex entry gets filled and even if you release that pokemon or trade it away the entry remains in the pokedex, it doesn't suddenly just vanish and comes back when you obtain that pokemon again.

The beastiary already kinda does work like it as in that it retains the status of the familiar when you get rid of it and you don't have to re-bond all over with it. So it's not like they'd have to re-code the entire beastiary to get it done, to avoid confusion they could ad a little check mark or something to say "hey you got this familiar in your possession"

@Shinyumbreon

alright so I'll be going pretty much of off topic (sorry about that mods)

I'm aware of that, but it'd be great that once you awakened a familiar the entry stays colored in regardless if you sell it or not.

Like many other people on site I too would like to complete my bestiary, of course sadly that isn't a very feasible goal without sinking in lots of money, Plus I don't have much interest in keeping every single familiar, I got tons of familiars I already awakened and just have them sit in my vault. I wish I could sell them or whatever but that can't be done without losing the entry.

Boolean is a familiar I have no interest in owing what so ever, but i still would like that entry so I have a sense of "completion" but not have to spend time or money into getting something i don't even want to start with.

I get the logic behind it, but it's still annoying. Mean with pokemon for example if you catch a pokemon the pokedex entry gets filled and even if you release that pokemon or trade it away the entry remains in the pokedex, it doesn't suddenly just vanish and comes back when you obtain that pokemon again.

The beastiary already kinda does work like it as in that it retains the status of the familiar when you get rid of it and you don't have to re-bond all over with it. So it's not like they'd have to re-code the entire beastiary to get it done, to avoid confusion they could ad a little check mark or something to say "hey you got this familiar in your possession"

DVcXRyP.png
1 2 3 4 5