Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Allow Multiple Listings
1 2
I tend to sell a lot of stuff in bulk, like Baldwin and Swipp materials, but it takes a lot of time to individually remake listings when I'm trying to make 20+ auctions.

I, for one, was actually expecting this to be part of the new AH to make things easier for sellers - honestly, the new AH made it harder, since the page refreshing after each new listing preventing one from quickly sniping the button again to skip inputting details.

Can we have an option where we can create duplicate auctions if we have the food/materials/whatever on hand to do so?
I tend to sell a lot of stuff in bulk, like Baldwin and Swipp materials, but it takes a lot of time to individually remake listings when I'm trying to make 20+ auctions.

I, for one, was actually expecting this to be part of the new AH to make things easier for sellers - honestly, the new AH made it harder, since the page refreshing after each new listing preventing one from quickly sniping the button again to skip inputting details.

Can we have an option where we can create duplicate auctions if we have the food/materials/whatever on hand to do so?
• FR+18 • She/They •
IKTR - Fandragons in Invictus, Hallownest, Equestria, and Fandragon Tabs
Total support!
I wanted to suggest the very same thing anyway

It would save a lot of time and, even more important, dullness
Total support!
I wanted to suggest the very same thing anyway

It would save a lot of time and, even more important, dullness
qR6otwA.png
I'm all for this. I'd love to list 20 1 gold muck auctions with one click. Support.
I'm all for this. I'd love to list 20 1 gold muck auctions with one click. Support.
Ferberus tumblr_inline_odefuuK3iq1s3vc1u_400.png Calico Ferberus
Support! It's surprising they didn't add this straight up with the update :(
Support! It's surprising they didn't add this straight up with the update :(

Lore Shop - Wishlist - Clan Lore

rsz_lore.png
Support. This would make things so much faster. ;~;
Support. This would make things so much faster. ;~;
Yes please. Make my selling unwanted battle stones easier.
Yes please. Make my selling unwanted battle stones easier.
YES. I sell the same things, and also see the coli packs, and they sell best individually at low prices, ie, not really worth a ton of time to list.
YES. I sell the same things, and also see the coli packs, and they sell best individually at low prices, ie, not really worth a ton of time to list.
MUYNhfy.png axOkNaR.pngHawketh3.png
To be honest, I'm glad that it's kind of a chore to flood the auction house. If someone wants to put up 200 listings of something at a price that undercuts all the current sellers I want them to have to think about whether it's worth the effort.
To be honest, I'm glad that it's kind of a chore to flood the auction house. If someone wants to put up 200 listings of something at a price that undercuts all the current sellers I want them to have to think about whether it's worth the effort.
No support. This would be majorly abused by people flooding the AH with 10 pages of the same item to choke out the other listings. I might support it if it had a limit of say 5 of the same listing and only one multilisting for any given item. Bear in mind I'd benifit in the same way the OP would since I also list multiples and I'd still not want it.
No support. This would be majorly abused by people flooding the AH with 10 pages of the same item to choke out the other listings. I might support it if it had a limit of say 5 of the same listing and only one multilisting for any given item. Bear in mind I'd benifit in the same way the OP would since I also list multiples and I'd still not want it.
tumblr_inline_nebbd6PAZE1qmu9vp.png
Leaning toward no support. It would make my life easier, but I get irritated enough seeing people clog up a page with undercut items because reasons (I'm never really sure why people undercut by so dang much sometimes...) And when I'm putting up multiple items having to go through and list actually makes me mindful of not clogging up the AH, either by waiting a day or two or three before throwing more up or by staggering the price through various levels since I don't really care about selling fast.
Leaning toward no support. It would make my life easier, but I get irritated enough seeing people clog up a page with undercut items because reasons (I'm never really sure why people undercut by so dang much sometimes...) And when I'm putting up multiple items having to go through and list actually makes me mindful of not clogging up the AH, either by waiting a day or two or three before throwing more up or by staggering the price through various levels since I don't really care about selling fast.
fr + 16 hr
friend requests and pings are always welcome

tumblr_o2q52tLdAX1v0pdpqo9_500.png
1 2