Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Wheel Daily Minigame
Hello, recently I've been hoping that Flight Rising would give more things to do daily, namely to do with the Fairgrounds.

I think it would be neat if there was a daily wheel you could spin once a day, akin to something one would find on Neopets.

The more you would spin the wheel, the more it would upgrade in level like when gathering items and the rewards it would offer would become more interesting.

To help create a money sink and to have another area people can place money into, it would cost a fee to spin the wheel, which would increase as it leveled.

It could start off at 1k, and then increase 1k by every level gained.

Once the highest level is reached there could be a chance to get a Joxar Chest when the item is eventually released.

Feel free to post any additional ideas towards this game.
Hello, recently I've been hoping that Flight Rising would give more things to do daily, namely to do with the Fairgrounds.

I think it would be neat if there was a daily wheel you could spin once a day, akin to something one would find on Neopets.

The more you would spin the wheel, the more it would upgrade in level like when gathering items and the rewards it would offer would become more interesting.

To help create a money sink and to have another area people can place money into, it would cost a fee to spin the wheel, which would increase as it leveled.

It could start off at 1k, and then increase 1k by every level gained.

Once the highest level is reached there could be a chance to get a Joxar Chest when the item is eventually released.

Feel free to post any additional ideas towards this game.
hisscale_fr_sig_fun_just_top___copy_by_hisscale-dalw0n9.png
Yeah, at first, it's a sink, but when you level up and get like 5 times what you put in there (you use 1K, and you win 5K), it's not a sink anymore

Also, Joxar's Chests aren't an item, they're a service. They're not a thing we can go and buy or resell on the AH :)
Yeah, at first, it's a sink, but when you level up and get like 5 times what you put in there (you use 1K, and you win 5K), it's not a sink anymore

Also, Joxar's Chests aren't an item, they're a service. They're not a thing we can go and buy or resell on the AH :)
I don't want FR to be a Neopets clone. If I wanted to play Neopets, I would be there. I'm all for FR having its own dailies and games, so I don't want to see FR with just re-skinned Neopets features. So I would rather see a different type of limited mini-game where players could win food/food points instead of treasure, something dragon and/or flight themed. But even then I wouldn't want it to be too much as a lot of players make money by re-sell their extra food, so having a mini-game that hands more than a couple food items would harm that market.
I don't want FR to be a Neopets clone. If I wanted to play Neopets, I would be there. I'm all for FR having its own dailies and games, so I don't want to see FR with just re-skinned Neopets features. So I would rather see a different type of limited mini-game where players could win food/food points instead of treasure, something dragon and/or flight themed. But even then I wouldn't want it to be too much as a lot of players make money by re-sell their extra food, so having a mini-game that hands more than a couple food items would harm that market.
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
Another daily activity would be fine, but it should work with site lore. A prize wheel doesn't really fit in, unless they add a carnival or something to the map.
Another daily activity would be fine, but it should work with site lore. A prize wheel doesn't really fit in, unless they add a carnival or something to the map.
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
This feels exactly like pinkerton just that we morph it into the clicheed 'spin a wheel' form way too many sites use. I think its a bit uncreative.

Treasuresinks are lovely. I am very unsure though if releasing something as important as festival items is a good price. I'd rather have things that are exclusive as a 'jackpot' price. The rest of the prices should be very low value things - besically like in the rusted/iron chests.
This feels exactly like pinkerton just that we morph it into the clicheed 'spin a wheel' form way too many sites use. I think its a bit uncreative.

Treasuresinks are lovely. I am very unsure though if releasing something as important as festival items is a good price. I'd rather have things that are exclusive as a 'jackpot' price. The rest of the prices should be very low value things - besically like in the rusted/iron chests.
No support for the original suggestion: one, Pinkerton is already this, and two, while Pinkerton himself could theoretically be repurposed, I wouldn't want Pinkerton's item-flinging to change.

On the other hand, a "sneak into Crim's hoard" game would be pretty neat. Again, you'd be limited to something she could ask for (no Joxar's Chests, no skins, no festival items, no eggs), but the idea of progressing deeper and deeper into the hoard (= getting closer to the most-precious items) sounds more FR-ish than "the wheel of fortuuuuuune is leveling uuuuuup". It could even cost treasure (to bribe Pinkerton to look the other way a 'second' time per day).
No support for the original suggestion: one, Pinkerton is already this, and two, while Pinkerton himself could theoretically be repurposed, I wouldn't want Pinkerton's item-flinging to change.

On the other hand, a "sneak into Crim's hoard" game would be pretty neat. Again, you'd be limited to something she could ask for (no Joxar's Chests, no skins, no festival items, no eggs), but the idea of progressing deeper and deeper into the hoard (= getting closer to the most-precious items) sounds more FR-ish than "the wheel of fortuuuuuune is leveling uuuuuup". It could even cost treasure (to bribe Pinkerton to look the other way a 'second' time per day).
poisonedpaper-katyushkaframe.png 7mOaAeU.pngiBjoeES.pngIMyicna.pngt1mYQC9.pngDAtDfdH.pnglvp-quality-quartermaster-ribbon.pngfol-quality-quartermaster-ribbon.pngpoisonedpaper-ojnkframe.png
This seems a lot like Pinkerton.

For a daily thing. Hmm.

People want lair decoration, how about a page where you could set up a (purchased) background, then add one item from your hoard to it per day to decorate it? Maybe you can buy an extra page every time you move up a lair size, not expansions, but from mirrorlight to hewn city type size. For gems maybe you could design your own background or have an artist do it for you if you aren't artistic?
This seems a lot like Pinkerton.

For a daily thing. Hmm.

People want lair decoration, how about a page where you could set up a (purchased) background, then add one item from your hoard to it per day to decorate it? Maybe you can buy an extra page every time you move up a lair size, not expansions, but from mirrorlight to hewn city type size. For gems maybe you could design your own background or have an artist do it for you if you aren't artistic?
177499lightofknowledge2.png
I am supportive of any addition to activities on the site. I think a wheel would be fun I would love to have other things to do beside the coli and Baldwin. I would also love to have random events especially during festivals and I love quests. The site needs to expand its daily activities that is why so many people join and quit in a week.....
I am supportive of any addition to activities on the site. I think a wheel would be fun I would love to have other things to do beside the coli and Baldwin. I would also love to have random events especially during festivals and I love quests. The site needs to expand its daily activities that is why so many people join and quit in a week.....
4LxiTjz.gif