Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Decorate your Lair
A suggestion I have is to have your dragon lair be a location you could decorate with materials from your hoard and new furnishings. This would be a really cool new mechanic to the site and would add for more customization and creativity.
A suggestion I have is to have your dragon lair be a location you could decorate with materials from your hoard and new furnishings. This would be a really cool new mechanic to the site and would add for more customization and creativity.
@punchtheclock

I suggested this idea a while ago as well.

Most people said the following:
1. It will create lag
2. FR isn't that kind of game/website
3. No
@punchtheclock

I suggested this idea a while ago as well.

Most people said the following:
1. It will create lag
2. FR isn't that kind of game/website
3. No

Lore Shop - Wishlist - Clan Lore

rsz_lore.png
I support, but with some new ideas. Maybe some layouts players can by like we buy vistas? I think it would be more simple for coding and would create minimum of lags as if it would be taken from hoards. As I use mobile version it will lag on so many items. But if there will be something like vistas it would be really great.
I support, but with some new ideas. Maybe some layouts players can by like we buy vistas? I think it would be more simple for coding and would create minimum of lags as if it would be taken from hoards. As I use mobile version it will lag on so many items. But if there will be something like vistas it would be really great.
mommabanner_by_leikatay-d8r9d9h.gif
I think this could bring a fun, new element to the game.
I think this could bring a fun, new element to the game.
Untitled_Artwork_87.png
lCK29fT.png5hF3FGk.pngFObX7rS.pngDxCICZ1.pngnWiQNX9.pngxYQkuHQ.png
88x31.gif
This would be pretty fun! Like Maelix said, it would bring a fun, new element to the game! It could also keep users on the game because it can give them new goals and that stuff!!! Support!
This would be pretty fun! Like Maelix said, it would bring a fun, new element to the game! It could also keep users on the game because it can give them new goals and that stuff!!! Support!
587.png -Click the egg for a fun egg challenge!

-Tumblr

-I was young and a menace
Fan-arts-patrick-stump-34285383-160-160.gif
Im not sure about the idea of having many little objects in your lair, since it could turn clustered, and it really doesnt fit in well with this site.
But I would enjoy being able to change the lairs background theme, just giving it your own little style like vistas do in forums.
Im not sure about the idea of having many little objects in your lair, since it could turn clustered, and it really doesnt fit in well with this site.
But I would enjoy being able to change the lairs background theme, just giving it your own little style like vistas do in forums.
e638333e17.jpg
I'm resurrecting this topic. I think this idea could really work if kept simple and it would add so much new gameplay. The lair to decorate could just be a background akin to a vista of the player's corresponding flight and the image would expand as the player grew their lair stages, so there would a sense of progression and give motivation to upgrade one's lair faster. Decor could be placed onto the background image like a sticker and would save via a submit button like descriptions. To avoid lag and misuse of items an item limit could be in place, which could expand by 5 or 10 more items when a lair upgrades to a new area. Alternatively, the item spaces could be purchasable via gems like dragon slots. This would add more revenue into the game. Decor items would be kept in an entirely different inventory section and could be crafted via swip and baldwin using items like sanded boards and whatnot. To keep things interesting, some items could be flight exclusive and thus trade between players would be facilitated. Perhaps even holiday decor could be added. [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/1070.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/3393.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/20106.png[/img] Overall, if the feature is kept simple and functions like a sticker book, it's plausible. If the feature is a success then additional complicated functions could be added.
I'm resurrecting this topic.

I think this idea could really work if kept simple and it would add so much new gameplay.

The lair to decorate could just be a background akin to a vista of the player's corresponding flight and the image would expand as the player grew their lair stages, so there would a sense of progression and give motivation to upgrade one's lair faster.

Decor could be placed onto the background image like a sticker and would save via a submit button like descriptions.

To avoid lag and misuse of items an item limit could be in place, which could expand by 5 or 10 more items when a lair upgrades to a new area.

Alternatively, the item spaces could be purchasable via gems like dragon slots. This would add more revenue into the game.

Decor items would be kept in an entirely different inventory section and could be crafted via swip and baldwin using items like sanded boards and whatnot.

To keep things interesting, some items could be flight exclusive and thus trade between players would be facilitated. Perhaps even holiday decor could be added.

1070.png3393.png20106.png

Overall, if the feature is kept simple and functions like a sticker book, it's plausible.
If the feature is a success then additional complicated functions could be added.

hisscale_fr_sig_fun_just_top___copy_by_hisscale-dalw0n9.png