Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | More Lair Space (maybe 250+ slots)
1 2 3 4
Full support!

I haven't even expanded my lair to its full potential yet and I still feel like the current available max amount of slots is pretty limiting :/
Full support!

I haven't even expanded my lair to its full potential yet and I still feel like the current available max amount of slots is pretty limiting :/
tumblr_inline_mi5xduRPhw1qz4rgp.gif Wishlist
tumblr_inline_mi5xduRPhw1qz4rgp.gif FR blog

tumblr_o29e0foM8i1tazrpio1_400.png
Yeah agreed. Unlimited space as far as I am concerned. Although it will take me along timeto even get to 200 as it is so expensive.

As I read recently, there is worry about too much treasure going around. Even with capped prices for lair extensions it would mean a lot of money to go out of the system.
Yeah agreed. Unlimited space as far as I am concerned. Although it will take me along timeto even get to 200 as it is so expensive.

As I read recently, there is worry about too much treasure going around. Even with capped prices for lair extensions it would mean a lot of money to go out of the system.
I want to look into the heart of the dancer
His movements have a magic mystery
They must have a message and a meaning
'cause he's doing something to me
@Sopheroo I grind during festivals and never notice anything aside from the odd 'stuck in limbo between turns' bug, which shows up with the same rarity outside festivals.

My coli team are loaded with apparel to make them look the part.
@Sopheroo I grind during festivals and never notice anything aside from the odd 'stuck in limbo between turns' bug, which shows up with the same rarity outside festivals.

My coli team are loaded with apparel to make them look the part.
natureshieldl.png NIJBYPt.png uRC0U7k.png NIJBYPt.png natureshieldr.png
Support!

For the Coli thing, that'll probably get remedied with the rewrite, though on this computer, other than it being a little slow in loading it originally, I don't have issues loading the organize party page for the most part. Heck I hope eventually we can have options on who shows up where (breeding lists, Coli lists, etc..), so we can customize that. There are dragons I have that I never, ever plan to level so technically they're taking up unneeded space on there (and the scrollbar thing is an issue with how it scrolls but that's another story).

More lair space is a great treasure sink, especially if they end up tweaking the prices a bit. Not much, mind you, but maybe with smaller jumps and an eventual price cap (which exists, all the newest ones cost the same to get).

Also, yes, could we get more than 20-25 spaces with the next expansions released? Since the thing looks to be a once a year release.. 20-25 spots is a little low for a year's worth, tbh.
Support!

For the Coli thing, that'll probably get remedied with the rewrite, though on this computer, other than it being a little slow in loading it originally, I don't have issues loading the organize party page for the most part. Heck I hope eventually we can have options on who shows up where (breeding lists, Coli lists, etc..), so we can customize that. There are dragons I have that I never, ever plan to level so technically they're taking up unneeded space on there (and the scrollbar thing is an issue with how it scrolls but that's another story).

More lair space is a great treasure sink, especially if they end up tweaking the prices a bit. Not much, mind you, but maybe with smaller jumps and an eventual price cap (which exists, all the newest ones cost the same to get).

Also, yes, could we get more than 20-25 spaces with the next expansions released? Since the thing looks to be a once a year release.. 20-25 spots is a little low for a year's worth, tbh.
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
So much support! I'm almost constantly running out of space, and I've been forced to exalt many dragons I've loved just to hatch a nest. FR is awesome in that there are literally trillions of possible breed/gender/element/color/gene combos, and when you look at it that way, 200 slots really aren't much at all!
So much support! I'm almost constantly running out of space, and I've been forced to exalt many dragons I've loved just to hatch a nest. FR is awesome in that there are literally trillions of possible breed/gender/element/color/gene combos, and when you look at it that way, 200 slots really aren't much at all!
Yes please! I support this! More dragons please o:
Yes please! I support this! More dragons please o:
unknown-2.png
Support

I honestly won't ever get there, but it will act as more of a treasure sink and will (maybe) boost the dragon economy because people aren't worrying about getting capped out.
Support

I honestly won't ever get there, but it will act as more of a treasure sink and will (maybe) boost the dragon economy because people aren't worrying about getting capped out.
angy.png FR time +3
they/them
Water Dom Org
...............................water-swon.png
its been another 3 month since i posted here and by now i sold or exalted all my old dragons that i was kinda ok with getting rid of. lately i also had to sell dragons i actually wanted to keep cause i had no space to hatch nests any more. i honestly dont know what to do next if i find a dragon i like but dont want to give away any more of my permas.
its been nearly a year (august 16th 2016) since the last lair expansion update with 25 slots. so i think its about time we get at least another 20-25 spots. there are 177 colors and i personally want to collect a dragon for every color there is. but sometimes i also find other ones i like, birthday or special occasion dragons or mates for them. so i think at least a bit more space is really needed by now.
its been another 3 month since i posted here and by now i sold or exalted all my old dragons that i was kinda ok with getting rid of. lately i also had to sell dragons i actually wanted to keep cause i had no space to hatch nests any more. i honestly dont know what to do next if i find a dragon i like but dont want to give away any more of my permas.
its been nearly a year (august 16th 2016) since the last lair expansion update with 25 slots. so i think its about time we get at least another 20-25 spots. there are 177 colors and i personally want to collect a dragon for every color there is. but sometimes i also find other ones i like, birthday or special occasion dragons or mates for them. so i think at least a bit more space is really needed by now.

Hatchery%20of%20Matching%20Colors%20Banner.png
I'm always up for more lair slots to flip fodder from
I'm always up for more lair slots to flip fodder from
tumblr_inline_nebbd6PAZE1qmu9vp.png
More lair space would be wonderful. I've got 196 slots filled with permadragons (colour wheel breeding pair collector), and I'm at a point where I'm renting space for breeding projects and hatchlings to sell. Next I'm going to have to rent space for new permas. I'm spending 100k a week on lair space rental by now...

Cap lair space somewhere at 400 slots and make each expansion 5% more expensive than the last one. It's going to be a treasure sink for some people, and the strain on the servers is probably not going to matter much, given that I don't see 10 page lairs that often anyway. But for people like me, it would make the game a lot more interesting again.
More lair space would be wonderful. I've got 196 slots filled with permadragons (colour wheel breeding pair collector), and I'm at a point where I'm renting space for breeding projects and hatchlings to sell. Next I'm going to have to rent space for new permas. I'm spending 100k a week on lair space rental by now...

Cap lair space somewhere at 400 slots and make each expansion 5% more expensive than the last one. It's going to be a treasure sink for some people, and the strain on the servers is probably not going to matter much, given that I don't see 10 page lairs that often anyway. But for people like me, it would make the game a lot more interesting again.
k9A6iCy.png
1 2 3 4