Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | [AH] Remove dragon from coliseum party
In the new AH, dragons that are in a coliseum party don't appear in the list of dragons you could sell. Personally, I think this is an improvement over letting me try to list them and then telling me no, so thanks for the new version! Ideally, though, we wouldn't need to go all the way back to the coliseum to remove the dragons from the party. Why not include them in the list of dragons you could sell, and then include an additional question in the confirmation popup, [b]"This dragon is in your coliseum party! Remove?"[/b] This would provide a layer of protection against people listing their trainers by mistake, but still make it much easier to sell leveled fodder. ----- Edit: Similarly, the CR page could use this functionality! [quote= Blanche]or from the new CR page (which lets you add a coli party dragon to a trade, but displays an error when the recipient tries to pick it up, making them have to relay the mistake to the sender)[/quote]
In the new AH, dragons that are in a coliseum party don't appear in the list of dragons you could sell. Personally, I think this is an improvement over letting me try to list them and then telling me no, so thanks for the new version!

Ideally, though, we wouldn't need to go all the way back to the coliseum to remove the dragons from the party. Why not include them in the list of dragons you could sell, and then include an additional question in the confirmation popup, "This dragon is in your coliseum party! Remove?"

This would provide a layer of protection against people listing their trainers by mistake, but still make it much easier to sell leveled fodder.

Edit: Similarly, the CR page could use this functionality!
Blanche wrote:
or from the new CR page (which lets you add a coli party dragon to a trade, but displays an error when the recipient tries to pick it up, making them have to relay the mistake to the sender)
[img]https://media.giphy.com/media/PK5CQPd6rCF3y/giphy.gif[/img] Please do this thing, FR. It would be lovely if features of the site could communicate with one another!
giphy.gif

Please do this thing, FR. It would be lovely if features of the site could communicate with one another!
TsVIhAZ.png All I wanna do is 5XIH4zd.png 5XIH4zd.png 5XIH4zd.png 5XIH4zd.png
And 2ZVsoOM.png icon_treasure.png icon_gems.png
And take yo money
This would be great!

In general, I think more ways of removing a dragon from the coli party without having to go back and load the coli page would be amazing, such as doing it from the AH page (as proposed) or from the new CR page (which lets you add a coli party dragon to a trade, but displays an error when the recipient tries to pick it up, making them have to relay the mistake to the sender).
This would be great!

In general, I think more ways of removing a dragon from the coli party without having to go back and load the coli page would be amazing, such as doing it from the AH page (as proposed) or from the new CR page (which lets you add a coli party dragon to a trade, but displays an error when the recipient tries to pick it up, making them have to relay the mistake to the sender).
7irhbB2.png
Ooh, good point, @Blanche. I'll add that to the OP.
Ooh, good point, @Blanche. I'll add that to the OP.
Support! I've sometimes forgotten to remove a dragon and had to go to the Coli, remove, then go back to the AH. A one-stop remove question would streamline things for sure. :)
Support! I've sometimes forgotten to remove a dragon and had to go to the Coli, remove, then go back to the AH. A one-stop remove question would streamline things for sure. :)
I try to keep up with any pings, so if I haven't answered something you've said, please check that you've spelled my online handle correctly! :)

I am on FR time.
Since exalting already does this (not the exact same thing but w/e, cross-site communication) I'm surprised this doesn't happen automatically! Support!
Since exalting already does this (not the exact same thing but w/e, cross-site communication) I'm surprised this doesn't happen automatically! Support!
Ferberus tumblr_inline_odefuuK3iq1s3vc1u_400.png Calico Ferberus
[quote name="Chaosarceus" date=2017-03-25 12:37:58] Since exalting already does this (not the exact same thing but w/e, cross-site communication) I'm surprised this doesn't happen automatically! Support! [/quote] Support, since it is coded in somehow. Just not into the CR or AH function yet.
Chaosarceus wrote on 2017-03-25:

Support, since it is coded in somehow. Just not into the CR or AH function yet.
uCR5SCW.png
I am unsure why dragons can't be part of coliseum parties and on the AH or available in CRs in general - it is enormously annoying to try to accept a CR only to discover that while the other person waited they took a dragon from their offer into the coli for a bit, and then they went to sleep - but if there's a good reason for that, this is an excellent compromise!
I am unsure why dragons can't be part of coliseum parties and on the AH or available in CRs in general - it is enormously annoying to try to accept a CR only to discover that while the other person waited they took a dragon from their offer into the coli for a bit, and then they went to sleep - but if there's a good reason for that, this is an excellent compromise!
poisonedpaper-katyushkaframe.png 7mOaAeU.pngiBjoeES.pngIMyicna.pngt1mYQC9.pngDAtDfdH.pnglvp-quality-quartermaster-ribbon.pngfol-quality-quartermaster-ribbon.pngpoisonedpaper-ojnkframe.png
Support. It's an extra bit of time to manually remove something I'd rather not need to spend.
Support. It's an extra bit of time to manually remove something I'd rather not need to spend.