Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | More Birds.
1 2
What I wouldn't do for bird of paradise-esque feather apparel, ahhhhh
What I wouldn't do for bird of paradise-esque feather apparel, ahhhhh
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
Be careful what you wish for! We might get more bird meat items.
Be careful what you wish for! We might get more bird meat items.
Bird of Paradise apparel, YES! Kind Saxony feather tiara maybe? [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/66/1b/21/661b21f5e95acf6056acd54ea6c8b12f.jpg[/img] or a Raggiana feather plumes on a hat? [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/74/8f/e4/748fe4c13a4f9450ea81e7f15a88e7fa.jpg[/img] Some feather "trains" would be neat as well, but maybe as a sort of patterned cape or wrap to spare the artists drawing a million feathers. Maybe in a similar fashion to the Flame cloaks?
Bird of Paradise apparel, YES!

Kind Saxony feather tiara maybe?
661b21f5e95acf6056acd54ea6c8b12f.jpg

or a Raggiana feather plumes on a hat?
748fe4c13a4f9450ea81e7f15a88e7fa.jpg

Some feather "trains" would be neat as well, but maybe as a sort of patterned cape or wrap to spare the artists drawing a million feathers. Maybe in a similar fashion to the Flame cloaks?
tumblr_inline_nl86qpmGJL1r9ywrd.png
@arourallis HOW did I not put King of Saxony on the original post?! Haha. They're the coolest.
@arourallis HOW did I not put King of Saxony on the original post?! Haha. They're the coolest.
> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
An angry-looking night elf woman with short green hair and a burn scar on her left cheek, looking to the viewer's right.A night elf woman with purple facial tattoos and purple hair, looking at the viewer with a confident smirk.
she/her | 18+ | FR+2 | brain full of night elves
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
xxxdont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif
@RabidWhovian

Actually, now that I think about it a tiara/crown with those feathers would be a little reminiscent of the crown Sun Wu-Kong wears? In at least ONE incarnation, although they were 'phoenix' feathers. That could be fun as well, since there are already a few familiars (and a dragon lol) with similarities to Chinese mythical creatures (Foo dogs, Kirin, so on).
@RabidWhovian

Actually, now that I think about it a tiara/crown with those feathers would be a little reminiscent of the crown Sun Wu-Kong wears? In at least ONE incarnation, although they were 'phoenix' feathers. That could be fun as well, since there are already a few familiars (and a dragon lol) with similarities to Chinese mythical creatures (Foo dogs, Kirin, so on).
tumblr_inline_nl86qpmGJL1r9ywrd.png
Support for all birds. We need more.
Support for all birds. We need more.
he/theyautistic

(i'll edit my signature soon, i promise.)
I really want the festival familiars to be bird based next year (or SOME year). There's just so much that can be done with them!
I really want the festival familiars to be bird based next year (or SOME year). There's just so much that can be done with them!
(Please don't ping me in the Suggestions Forum).
@Trix Oh my goodness, that would be amazing.
@Trix Oh my goodness, that would be amazing.
> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
An angry-looking night elf woman with short green hair and a burn scar on her left cheek, looking to the viewer's right.A night elf woman with purple facial tattoos and purple hair, looking at the viewer with a confident smirk.
she/her | 18+ | FR+2 | brain full of night elves
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
xxxdont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif
1 2