Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Dragon Tag Things
1 2 3
I think I prefer a suggestion I saw a while back about being able to add 'borders' to the dragons in the lair. You could create 'borders' between two dragons to show they were 'mates' or have several in one 'border', and you could customize the color.

(I am pretty sure this was the suggestion, it was a while ago, and i may have fuzzed the details some)
I think I prefer a suggestion I saw a while back about being able to add 'borders' to the dragons in the lair. You could create 'borders' between two dragons to show they were 'mates' or have several in one 'border', and you could customize the color.

(I am pretty sure this was the suggestion, it was a while ago, and i may have fuzzed the details some)

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
@LS299 Okay, what else did you have in mind? I can't really come up with anything that would be worth the hours of coding but then again, I lack the background information from the source material that you seem to have.
@LS299 Okay, what else did you have in mind? I can't really come up with anything that would be worth the hours of coding but then again, I lack the background information from the source material that you seem to have.
It takes Twelve Years for one Imperial pair to produce a Primal-eyed offspring of a specific sex. Goal-based breeding is dead.
@LS299 I'm assuming you mean something like this?

262pbup.png
(poorly drawn, but it gets the point across.)

If so, support.
It'd be helpful to distinguish significant dragons. For instance, it'd help me to remember that X needs lore and Y needs to be gened. I forget such things far too easily. It'd perhaps be useful for exalting lairs too - ie. all dragons after red triangle are fodder, all dragons with square are fodder.
@LS299 I'm assuming you mean something like this?

262pbup.png
(poorly drawn, but it gets the point across.)

If so, support.
It'd be helpful to distinguish significant dragons. For instance, it'd help me to remember that X needs lore and Y needs to be gened. I forget such things far too easily. It'd perhaps be useful for exalting lairs too - ie. all dragons after red triangle are fodder, all dragons with square are fodder.
cVPo4yi.png
bYt72YT.png
LRdLP2V.png
rUoKR6y.png
WRW2rGw.png
@Hippogryph

Thats like exactly the point of this feature. It would help with marking dragons and being able to sort them from the home screen.
@Hippogryph

Thats like exactly the point of this feature. It would help with marking dragons and being able to sort them from the home screen.

Lore Shop - Wishlist - Clan Lore

rsz_lore.png
@LS299
So... it is actually an icon like the familiar and breeding cooldown?
@LS299
So... it is actually an icon like the familiar and breeding cooldown?
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
@Almedha

It could either be there, or it could be sort of next to the name
@Almedha

It could either be there, or it could be sort of next to the name

rsz_lore.png
@LS299 If you mean next to where thecrefresh image button is, that would cause problems. Already the refresh button can cause issues to dragons with long names. (demonstrated by BootyBootyBooty in my lair)
@LS299 If you mean next to where thecrefresh image button is, that would cause problems. Already the refresh button can cause issues to dragons with long names. (demonstrated by BootyBootyBooty in my lair)
cVPo4yi.png
bYt72YT.png
LRdLP2V.png
rUoKR6y.png
WRW2rGw.png
@Hippogryph
I suppose it could be located next to the gender, breed signs, etc.
@Hippogryph

rsz_lore.png
[quote name="LS299" date=2017-03-23 06:47:56] I suppose it could be located next to the gender, breed signs, etc. [/quote] Alright. If it is something like those icons, that would be cool. Not get in the way of anything and useful for identifying at a glance.
LS299 wrote on 2017-03-23:
Alright. If it is something like those icons, that would be cool. Not get in the way of anything and useful for identifying at a glance.
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
I have to support this one actually.
I use the icons in my Pokemon games for organisational purposes, and my lair is a mess right now, so something like this would be super helpful for people like me!
I have to support this one actually.
I use the icons in my Pokemon games for organisational purposes, and my lair is a mess right now, so something like this would be super helpful for people like me!
I send a pestilence, a plague, into your house, into your bed, into your streams, into your streets, into your drink, into your bread.
FR Time: +17.5
1 2 3