Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Dragon Tag Things
1 2 3
This is based on a feature in Pokémon. Basically:

In pokemon, you can choose to sort of turn on various symbols (star, square, triangle, circle, etc) from that pokemon's profile, and when you look at your party, those symbols show up in the corner.

This feature could be changed to fit FR. Let's say there are three shapes, triangle, star and circle. You could use these to symbolize things within your clan, relating to lore, or breeding, or anything really. You could have all of your "permanent" dragons have the star tag, while all dragons who are progens or something have another tag.

The list goes on.
This is based on a feature in Pokémon. Basically:

In pokemon, you can choose to sort of turn on various symbols (star, square, triangle, circle, etc) from that pokemon's profile, and when you look at your party, those symbols show up in the corner.

This feature could be changed to fit FR. Let's say there are three shapes, triangle, star and circle. You could use these to symbolize things within your clan, relating to lore, or breeding, or anything really. You could have all of your "permanent" dragons have the star tag, while all dragons who are progens or something have another tag.

The list goes on.

Lore Shop - Wishlist - Clan Lore

rsz_lore.png
I make way too many suggestion ideas xD
I make way too many suggestion ideas xD

rsz_lore.png
It depends on where it would go. The dragon image already has a ton of icons and I think adding another that indicates something that could be included in the bio-box may make things pretty crowded.
It depends on where it would go. The dragon image already has a ton of icons and I think adding another that indicates something that could be included in the bio-box may make things pretty crowded.
Stuff will one day go here.
No support. Put it in your dragon's bio if you want one, but please don't ask everyone to do it.
No support. Put it in your dragon's bio if you want one, but please don't ask everyone to do it.
It takes Twelve Years for one Imperial pair to produce a Primal-eyed offspring of a specific sex. Goal-based breeding is dead.
Are you talking about an icon that would go next to the familiar and breeding cool down icons?
Are you talking about an icon that would go next to the familiar and breeding cool down icons?
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
@Almedha

The tags would be located next to the dragon image, sort of in the upper right hand corner, but not next to the name.

@Ridara

It's completely optional. If you leave it alone and don't turn it on, no symbols will be shown. If you don't want to, you don't have to use it.
@Almedha

The tags would be located next to the dragon image, sort of in the upper right hand corner, but not next to the name.

@Ridara

It's completely optional. If you leave it alone and don't turn it on, no symbols will be shown. If you don't want to, you don't have to use it.

rsz_lore.png
Ah okay. In that case... I don't think I'd like that. I would like an extra few symbols to put next to the other symbols to show on the card where the familiar symbol, etc., is. But not on the dragon image.
Ah okay. In that case... I don't think I'd like that. I would like an extra few symbols to put next to the other symbols to show on the card where the familiar symbol, etc., is. But not on the dragon image.
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
@LS299 Leaving an ugly empty space instead. Dragons are not Pokémon, they're highly intelligent creatures on par with humans. Categorizing them the same way one categorizes Pokémon doesn't make a ton of sense in lore. And mechanically there's no need for it. There's like, what? A thousand Pokémon now? Even the biggest lairs only have a couple hundred dragons, that's not a lot of dragons to keep track of. You might have two Pokémon of the same breed you need to distinguish between. If you have two identical dragons, you can just dress them differently or give them different familiars.
@LS299 Leaving an ugly empty space instead. Dragons are not Pokémon, they're highly intelligent creatures on par with humans. Categorizing them the same way one categorizes Pokémon doesn't make a ton of sense in lore. And mechanically there's no need for it. There's like, what? A thousand Pokémon now? Even the biggest lairs only have a couple hundred dragons, that's not a lot of dragons to keep track of. You might have two Pokémon of the same breed you need to distinguish between. If you have two identical dragons, you can just dress them differently or give them different familiars.
It takes Twelve Years for one Imperial pair to produce a Primal-eyed offspring of a specific sex. Goal-based breeding is dead.
It isn't on the dragon itself.
It isn't on the dragon itself.

rsz_lore.png
@Ridara

It could be used to purposes outside of simply separating dragons.
@Ridara

It could be used to purposes outside of simply separating dragons.

rsz_lore.png
1 2 3