Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Relist all option in AH
1 2
I thought this was already an option, but unless I've missed it, it doesn't seem like there is. It would be really useful to have a relist all option, where it would just relist everything again for the same price and time. Especially for people who sell lots of fodder or items that don't fluctuate much in price. When you have 15 dragons it gets a bit tedious.

please don't ping me in this thread, I'm subscribed.

After other's inputs:
It would not be a select ALL all. You could select only a page at a time or up to 10-15 items.
Relisting them would automatically do them with the same parameters. This is useful for fodder which most always sell and relist for the same price. Or perhaps there could be an option to relist them all with the same parameters as before, or change the parameters (this would change them for all)
You can still individually select items.
I thought this was already an option, but unless I've missed it, it doesn't seem like there is. It would be really useful to have a relist all option, where it would just relist everything again for the same price and time. Especially for people who sell lots of fodder or items that don't fluctuate much in price. When you have 15 dragons it gets a bit tedious.

please don't ping me in this thread, I'm subscribed.

After other's inputs:
It would not be a select ALL all. You could select only a page at a time or up to 10-15 items.
Relisting them would automatically do them with the same parameters. This is useful for fodder which most always sell and relist for the same price. Or perhaps there could be an option to relist them all with the same parameters as before, or change the parameters (this would change them for all)
You can still individually select items.
2z3ylwh.gif
Supposedly that option allready appears once an auction expires. one of mine will in about 12 minutes. I'll update once it expired on If I can find that feature or not.
Supposedly that option allready appears once an auction expires. one of mine will in about 12 minutes. I'll update once it expired on If I can find that feature or not.
@Ismaiel

There is already a relist option, but not for relisting more than one thing at a time.
@Ismaiel

There is already a relist option, but not for relisting more than one thing at a time.
2z3ylwh.gif
Ah now I understand. So basically you want a 'Relist all' option additionally to the relist single item options we have.

I can support that.
Ah now I understand. So basically you want a 'Relist all' option additionally to the relist single item options we have.

I can support that.
@Ismaiel (tell me if you dont want me to ping you ^^ )

YES! Because when I have 15 fodder to relist it's a lot of clicking XD
@Ismaiel (tell me if you dont want me to ping you ^^ )

YES! Because when I have 15 fodder to relist it's a lot of clicking XD
2z3ylwh.gif
Its totally okay to ping me for the conversion. I'd have told you if i wasn't okay with it :)

I understand. I just relisted my 3 auctions and while the relist allready saves so much time and clicks the addition of a relist all would cut down on the clicks even more.

The only thing that now comes to mind is that a relis all might cause lag in case people have a LOT of auctions expired. Like imagine the Ah having to relist a few hundred auctions at once.

Maybe we can find a middleground and do something like 'relist page' (I assume that it limits the amout of shown expired auctions in either 10 or 15 per page?)
Its totally okay to ping me for the conversion. I'd have told you if i wasn't okay with it :)

I understand. I just relisted my 3 auctions and while the relist allready saves so much time and clicks the addition of a relist all would cut down on the clicks even more.

The only thing that now comes to mind is that a relis all might cause lag in case people have a LOT of auctions expired. Like imagine the Ah having to relist a few hundred auctions at once.

Maybe we can find a middleground and do something like 'relist page' (I assume that it limits the amout of shown expired auctions in either 10 or 15 per page?)
The fact now the AH history holds the listings from the past 14 days, a relist all can be very laggy if most of the items from these days were expired. Though I can definitely support what Ismaiel had suggested - a middle ground where you can relist a page at a time.
The fact now the AH history holds the listings from the past 14 days, a relist all can be very laggy if most of the items from these days were expired. Though I can definitely support what Ismaiel had suggested - a middle ground where you can relist a page at a time.
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
Ah, yeah I agree. Maybe just 10-15 at a time. Or you can select up to that number or something?
Ah, yeah I agree. Maybe just 10-15 at a time. Or you can select up to that number or something?
2z3ylwh.gif
Support for this - I've always got a ton of items in the AH, and every now and then I get a bad week and oops, got 40 items coming back to me.... :')))
Support for this - I've always got a ton of items in the AH, and every now and then I get a bad week and oops, got 40 items coming back to me.... :')))
[quote name="Tegaladwen" date=2017-03-20 14:22:36] Ah, yeah I agree. Maybe just 10-15 at a time. Or you can select up to that number or something? [/quote] That would be a nice middle ground too. I like the idea of select up to a certain number. Though this way there might not be able to have options for modifying these listings.
Tegaladwen wrote on 2017-03-20:

That would be a nice middle ground too. I like the idea of select up to a certain number. Though this way there might not be able to have options for modifying these listings.
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
1 2