Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | [AH] Sort by dragon ID
1 2 3 4 5
For how often i like to buy 5 day/rollover hatchies during pushes, yes please.
For how often i like to buy 5 day/rollover hatchies during pushes, yes please.
nRvmYpn.png
support! being able to find the oldest hatchlings quickly is super useful for exalters.
support! being able to find the oldest hatchlings quickly is super useful for exalters.
xxxxx UQWAgkV.gif
ChnC9aU.gif
fMfE6aN.gif 77d6de4d79ef6a28cf917c84e1793402.png WMCEgD8.png GbuV57u.gif
qU7zJ8H.gif
Very much support for this. For both conquest and just flipping fodder, it really is a problem not to have the hatchlings in age order for a given price point. I don't have time to go through all of them
Very much support for this. For both conquest and just flipping fodder, it really is a problem not to have the hatchlings in age order for a given price point. I don't have time to go through all of them
tumblr_inline_nebbd6PAZE1qmu9vp.png
Support! Us fodder trainers really benefit from the aging and would love to have it back!
Support! Us fodder trainers really benefit from the aging and would love to have it back!
y0rbHJY.png BJZhFXG.png mAiCJNJ.png
mtHAEL4.png optH9Kd.png xGZ2vEk.png
UYXZLyE.png mjtJ868.png mlHpBMC.png
tumblr_ml7ict0XCv1r7y61oo1_400.gif
Support for this, not being able to find fodder dragons or hatchlings that will age up the next day makes making a profit exalting dragons a lot harder when the payouts already aren't fantastic
Support for this, not being able to find fodder dragons or hatchlings that will age up the next day makes making a profit exalting dragons a lot harder when the payouts already aren't fantastic
tumblr_mnn5vjrjcd1qazdhko1_500.gif
Supporting, for all above mentioned reasons and just... Nice to fill your lair with rollovers during a conquest push and have them as adults when you get home ready to train and exalt to your deity of choice o7
Supporting, for all above mentioned reasons and just... Nice to fill your lair with rollovers during a conquest push and have them as adults when you get home ready to train and exalt to your deity of choice o7
signature_banner_by_aldruthebrovahkiin-db6pwi0.png FR+9
The Endless forms most beautiful
Item Sales
G1 Sales
Sales/Trades Discord
Quest Thread
I support this as well. It is really frustrating to flip through pages and pages of hatchlings just to find some cheap, older hatchlings. I love the AH otherwise, just... this. It's the only thing I hate about it.
I support this as well. It is really frustrating to flip through pages and pages of hatchlings just to find some cheap, older hatchlings. I love the AH otherwise, just... this. It's the only thing I hate about it.
407Ohsj.png
YES YES YES, and YES!!!

not just as a sort feature,m but as a search feature too!

this would be so helpful in looking for a dragon born on a specific date!
(for instance, i'm still looking for a great New Year's Eve dragon, took a long time to figure out the start=ign and ending ID numbers for December 31, then add on the difficulty searching and sorting to find dragons within those ID numbers, its nearly impossible...)
YES YES YES, and YES!!!

not just as a sort feature,m but as a search feature too!

this would be so helpful in looking for a dragon born on a specific date!
(for instance, i'm still looking for a great New Year's Eve dragon, took a long time to figure out the start=ign and ending ID numbers for December 31, then add on the difficulty searching and sorting to find dragons within those ID numbers, its nearly impossible...)
Support. This is a main source of income for a lot of players and it's necessary for dom pushes. Right now it's very difficult to find old fodder in the AH.
Support. This is a main source of income for a lot of players and it's necessary for dom pushes. Right now it's very difficult to find old fodder in the AH.
Support, I can never seem to find rollover hatchlings anymore with the new AH.
Support, I can never seem to find rollover hatchlings anymore with the new AH.
1 2 3 4 5