Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | [AH] Sort by dragon ID
1 2 3 4 5
I love the new AH update overall, but there is one thing I miss. I used to like when I set a price and the oldest dragons would be on the top of that list. That way I could easily buy 4 day old and 5 day old hatchlings. As it is now, all ages of hatchling are mixed in one price point. It can go from a 1 hour old to a 19 minute old to a 2 day old.

Right now there are ways to organize the purchase list by price, expiration, alphabetical order, and by unit price. I'd like to have a way to sort the purchase list by dragon ID number. So if I entered 1k - 5k treasure as a search parameter, then sorted by ID: lowest to highest, the oldest hatchlings in that price range would appear at the top for me to buy.

Edit: As others pointed out, this would also be good for old dragons as well. If I wanted an older 7-digit, sorting by ID number would let me do that.

I can't think of any cons to this other than potentially slowing things down, but I can't imagine it would slow it down more than sorting by the other attributes? Especially as it used to be the default way for the old AH to sort things. I could be missing something though?
I love the new AH update overall, but there is one thing I miss. I used to like when I set a price and the oldest dragons would be on the top of that list. That way I could easily buy 4 day old and 5 day old hatchlings. As it is now, all ages of hatchling are mixed in one price point. It can go from a 1 hour old to a 19 minute old to a 2 day old.

Right now there are ways to organize the purchase list by price, expiration, alphabetical order, and by unit price. I'd like to have a way to sort the purchase list by dragon ID number. So if I entered 1k - 5k treasure as a search parameter, then sorted by ID: lowest to highest, the oldest hatchlings in that price range would appear at the top for me to buy.

Edit: As others pointed out, this would also be good for old dragons as well. If I wanted an older 7-digit, sorting by ID number would let me do that.

I can't think of any cons to this other than potentially slowing things down, but I can't imagine it would slow it down more than sorting by the other attributes? Especially as it used to be the default way for the old AH to sort things. I could be missing something though?
Seconded so very strongly. Please, please consider this one - it'd be useful for people looking for hatchlings about to age up, and for people looking for the oldest dragons in a digit range (such as 5-digits or 6-digits).
Seconded so very strongly. Please, please consider this one - it'd be useful for people looking for hatchlings about to age up, and for people looking for the oldest dragons in a digit range (such as 5-digits or 6-digits).
Yeah, I really liked this and already miss it.
Yeah, I really liked this and already miss it.
tumblr_inline_nnnkgu0nhK1t8x5hx_540.png
Major support, I really liked that option. It's much more difficult to find older hatchlings now.
Major support, I really liked that option. It's much more difficult to find older hatchlings now.
I would really, really, really like to get this option back.

As an exalter, it was essential for me to pick up cheap fodder and pace them such that x amount grew up in y days. It was so helpful.

As an old dragon buyer, it was nice to be able to scroll through different price brackets to find older dragons.

Could we please have it back?
I would really, really, really like to get this option back.

As an exalter, it was essential for me to pick up cheap fodder and pace them such that x amount grew up in y days. It was so helpful.

As an old dragon buyer, it was nice to be able to scroll through different price brackets to find older dragons.

Could we please have it back?
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
Huge support. Rollover hatchlings have long been a vital part of dominance & exalting and we really need a good way to find them.
Huge support. Rollover hatchlings have long been a vital part of dominance & exalting and we really need a good way to find them.
WpjbI2U.gif
squid/winter | FR+3 | they/them | spelled squidra-gon (like octagon)
Support. This is a much more useful function then say, alphabetical sorting.
Support. This is a much more useful function then say, alphabetical sorting.
85655121p.png ← pat the blorbo
visit the space lab →
& skin sales →

x permanently seeking x
abyss/clay/copper G1
nuvo-export.png 86951450.png
It was really nice in the old system how the secondary sorting was by age; now it seems to be by auction expiration time which doesn't seem to be useful for much. The sorting by age system, however, was extremely useful, as many players want to buy hatchlings that are near adulthood, and it's now very hard to look for those.

I'd love to see a dropdown sort-by option for age.
It was really nice in the old system how the secondary sorting was by age; now it seems to be by auction expiration time which doesn't seem to be useful for much. The sorting by age system, however, was extremely useful, as many players want to buy hatchlings that are near adulthood, and it's now very hard to look for those.

I'd love to see a dropdown sort-by option for age.
bQiQUFQ.png
Yes, please bring this back. Either way suggested in this thread would work:
1) as the default secondary feature for arranging dragon searches after the primary sorting feature we choose (they used to show up this way)
or 2) add an primary search option to the dropdown menu to arrange the search by dragon ID/age

Without this, it has become very difficult to find 5-day hatchlings ("rollover" hatchlings).
Yes, please bring this back. Either way suggested in this thread would work:
1) as the default secondary feature for arranging dragon searches after the primary sorting feature we choose (they used to show up this way)
or 2) add an primary search option to the dropdown menu to arrange the search by dragon ID/age

Without this, it has become very difficult to find 5-day hatchlings ("rollover" hatchlings).
MMfFirK.gifRKtq0HD.gifOLv0Mii.gif92mLQx5.gif92ST5Ld.gifGDqSNGg.pngI29yHe2.png
Support this. This option is really essential for exalter especially during dom battle.
Support this. This option is really essential for exalter especially during dom battle.
tumblr_oiq1wlsZ8L1u402sco1_500.png
1 2 3 4 5