Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | [AH] Bring Back Dragon Previews
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Support even though they did it for ad revenue
It's irritating...
Support even though they did it for ad revenue
It's irritating...
Support. Clicking on the image should bring up a preview while clicking on the name should open up that dragon's page.

Also can we bring back Skin & Accent previews while we're at it?
Support. Clicking on the image should bring up a preview while clicking on the name should open up that dragon's page.

Also can we bring back Skin & Accent previews while we're at it?
Z5qrQtx.gif
7ebac6b3af9f12d3a4fa4f1dbbceaae2243780f9.png62899cd3275f2a35097380052cdd779e44e89c6c.pnge448ae88c64c70af9f549e4014ccc630c1c6861c.png
Yes please, it's really hard for me to buy dragons now since I'm on mobile. I think clicking on the dragon image should bring up the preview, and clicking its name opens it in a new tab.
Yes please, it's really hard for me to buy dragons now since I'm on mobile. I think clicking on the dragon image should bring up the preview, and clicking its name opens it in a new tab.
tumblr_n8h81aIYJy1si697do4_500.png
Support, I like the new tabs to buy the dragon but the preview you get before isn't as good as it used to be.
Support, I like the new tabs to buy the dragon but the preview you get before isn't as good as it used to be.
Support! Opening new tabs slows my browser down so bad :(
(also they were just super convenient, dunno why they were dropped in the first place?)
Support! Opening new tabs slows my browser down so bad :(
(also they were just super convenient, dunno why they were dropped in the first place?)

Midnight Oil Lamp

— he/him
— FR+2
— doing my silly little tasks
avi
Absolute support. The new update has a lot I like and dislike, but this was the one change that really baffled me. (They've added so many options, yet randomly removed this one? If it was solely for extra ad revenue, I'm very disappointed to see a good feature removed for what feels like a cheap cash grab at the expense of many users...especially those with slow internet.)

I miss the quick convenience of the previews, and with the new link load, I'm less inclined to spontaneously buy dragons.
Absolute support. The new update has a lot I like and dislike, but this was the one change that really baffled me. (They've added so many options, yet randomly removed this one? If it was solely for extra ad revenue, I'm very disappointed to see a good feature removed for what feels like a cheap cash grab at the expense of many users...especially those with slow internet.)

I miss the quick convenience of the previews, and with the new link load, I'm less inclined to spontaneously buy dragons.
Support!!!!

I can't even see what the dragons look like with the current pictures on the AH. I don't even want to look at dragons on the AH right now because I have to either squint or load a new tab to just see what they look like.
Support!!!!

I can't even see what the dragons look like with the current pictures on the AH. I don't even want to look at dragons on the AH right now because I have to either squint or load a new tab to just see what they look like.
OeUqX3f.png
Please! Opening a million tabs just slows my computer down XD
Please! Opening a million tabs just slows my computer down XD
4F79zst.png MCpjFbQ.png
i was just about to make a topic for this, and i'm glad i'm not alone here. i'd much rather have the mini preview than have a whole new tab open. i already have an excessive amount of tabs open, anymore would cause lag which makes using the AH really gosh dang annoying :/

edit: this means support (i never said it directly the first time rip)
i was just about to make a topic for this, and i'm glad i'm not alone here. i'd much rather have the mini preview than have a whole new tab open. i already have an excessive amount of tabs open, anymore would cause lag which makes using the AH really gosh dang annoying :/

edit: this means support (i never said it directly the first time rip)
ooouuughhhhh i haven't been active on here since 2016 so much has changed but my favorite dragon has not (coatls)
This needs to come back!
This needs to come back!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10