Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Night mode?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
F.LUX does everything you all want. This is the third time I've posted it. Please for the love of all that is good read about F.LUX and what it can do for you:

https://justgetflux.com/
F.LUX does everything you all want. This is the third time I've posted it. Please for the love of all that is good read about F.LUX and what it can do for you:

https://justgetflux.com/
Light-and-Shadow-Bonsai.png
Support

I always use night mode when available. I guess I just like darker colour schemes plus it won't be so bright.
Support

I always use night mode when available. I guess I just like darker colour schemes plus it won't be so bright.
tumblr_px5tx30YX41ta9vl4o2_500.gif
@Geisterwolf
As useful as your alternative suggestion is, I think it would be better if FR created something already onsite for people who a) don't know of the third party and b) don't have to do some third party thing for something that is clearly needed for the players.

It would be good to use the third party site for now, but I totally support this thread for an eventual addition of a different, darker skin for FR players to use.
@Geisterwolf
As useful as your alternative suggestion is, I think it would be better if FR created something already onsite for people who a) don't know of the third party and b) don't have to do some third party thing for something that is clearly needed for the players.

It would be good to use the third party site for now, but I totally support this thread for an eventual addition of a different, darker skin for FR players to use.
m16OKP.jpeg
@Altair

I see your point, yeah. But for right now, until FR implements a night mode, my suggestion is valid. I use it myself.
@Altair

I see your point, yeah. But for right now, until FR implements a night mode, my suggestion is valid. I use it myself.
Light-and-Shadow-Bonsai.png
Support! Myself and a friend were just talking about this the other day. @Saere
Support! Myself and a friend were just talking about this the other day. @Saere
fireshield_divider3_by_starkindlerstudio-dajul4r.png
support! i cant use 3rd party since extensions are blocked on this computer and fr gives me a headache
support! i cant use 3rd party since extensions are blocked on this computer and fr gives me a headache
Nebula
He / Xe / They
Deviantart at ProtoplanetaryNebula
+2h FR time

GAY PRIDE!
Support. I've been getting a lot of tension headaches recently, and my eyes have become much more sensitive. I use a dark theme on Tumblr and Youtube, and the extension Chrome Dark-Reader most other places -- but Dark-Reader inverts all color and turns FR into a sort of freakish experience. A mode where the forums, at least, could be inverted to white text on a dark background would make FR that much more accessible.
Support. I've been getting a lot of tension headaches recently, and my eyes have become much more sensitive. I use a dark theme on Tumblr and Youtube, and the extension Chrome Dark-Reader most other places -- but Dark-Reader inverts all color and turns FR into a sort of freakish experience. A mode where the forums, at least, could be inverted to white text on a dark background would make FR that much more accessible.
Need a Dragon Bio? Check out my Lore Shop!
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.png
Five thousand supports for my sensitive eyes.

The white isn't as much of a problem here as other sites (some of which yes, I did leave) but it would be quite useful for forum posts at night.
Five thousand supports for my sensitive eyes.

The white isn't as much of a problem here as other sites (some of which yes, I did leave) but it would be quite useful for forum posts at night.
My writing project.
Hello everyone! Because the staff implement suggestions based on their design philosophy of the game, not votes, popularity, or lack thereof, some posts have been removed from this thread in accordance with the Suggestions Forum Policy:

Quote:
The Suggestions Forum is a discussion forum, not a petition forum. Replies may not have ONLY the following in them:
“Support”
“No support”
Quoting another post
Quoting another post with ONLY “support/no support”

Thank you!
Hello everyone! Because the staff implement suggestions based on their design philosophy of the game, not votes, popularity, or lack thereof, some posts have been removed from this thread in accordance with the Suggestions Forum Policy:

Quote:
The Suggestions Forum is a discussion forum, not a petition forum. Replies may not have ONLY the following in them:
“Support”
“No support”
Quoting another post
Quoting another post with ONLY “support/no support”

Thank you!
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
Suport! I'd love to see a pretty night sky banner!
Suport! I'd love to see a pretty night sky banner!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8