Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Night mode?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Support.
for many people it is way more relaxing for the eyes, if its more darker themed colours and backgrounds. a really good example for subdued colours is discord, which got a dark grayish theme which is very pleasant for the eyes.
Also, for myself, even on lowest brightness, sometimes fr is to much for my lil migraine brain... so pleaaase bring me a nightmode :D

(-had to 'necro' this, because this topic came up in our discord chat and got a huge, positive response)
Support.
for many people it is way more relaxing for the eyes, if its more darker themed colours and backgrounds. a really good example for subdued colours is discord, which got a dark grayish theme which is very pleasant for the eyes.
Also, for myself, even on lowest brightness, sometimes fr is to much for my lil migraine brain... so pleaaase bring me a nightmode :D

(-had to 'necro' this, because this topic came up in our discord chat and got a huge, positive response)
tumblr_ooo3r4clgg1ugssd3o10_500.png
I support this! I was one of those crazy kids in school that always put the computer in inverse colour mode because I like black backgrounds better than white. Obviously FR would need something more sophisticated than just an invert button, but I would like this. Support.
I support this! I was one of those crazy kids in school that always put the computer in inverse colour mode because I like black backgrounds better than white. Obviously FR would need something more sophisticated than just an invert button, but I would like this. Support.
Ferberus tumblr_inline_odefuuK3iq1s3vc1u_400.png Calico Ferberus
Support for a night mode, as a site palette swap option you can toggle in the account settings. The brightness doesn't bother my eyes but I would like night mode for, well, when I'm on at night. Plus the people whose eyes it does bother shouldn't have to find external ways to alter their experience on FR.
Support for a night mode, as a site palette swap option you can toggle in the account settings. The brightness doesn't bother my eyes but I would like night mode for, well, when I'm on at night. Plus the people whose eyes it does bother shouldn't have to find external ways to alter their experience on FR.
Support so much. It's really annoying to go from a site with night mode just to have my eyes burned out by Flight Rising.
Support so much. It's really annoying to go from a site with night mode just to have my eyes burned out by Flight Rising.
She/Her | PM me about saving a fodder dragon :)
cSQQuYb.png
Total support. I get light-headaches. I play on my PC after work, which means it's pretty much always dark while I'm on.
Total support. I get light-headaches. I play on my PC after work, which means it's pretty much always dark while I'm on.
@May

I suggested this before but since no one has noticed I'm going to suggest it again. I use the website "F.lux" (https://justgetflux.com/) to change the wavelength of my computer screen on a day-night cycle. Please go look at the site.
@May

I suggested this before but since no one has noticed I'm going to suggest it again. I use the website "F.lux" (https://justgetflux.com/) to change the wavelength of my computer screen on a day-night cycle. Please go look at the site.
Light-and-Shadow-Bonsai.png
I'd love a darker site browsing option. I don't have any of the migraine problems others do, but not only do I prefer the aesthetic and less eye strain of darker backgrounds on sites, my computer's battery seems to do better when I'm browsing sites that aren't HOLY BLINDING WHITE BATMAN.
I'd love a darker site browsing option. I don't have any of the migraine problems others do, but not only do I prefer the aesthetic and less eye strain of darker backgrounds on sites, my computer's battery seems to do better when I'm browsing sites that aren't HOLY BLINDING WHITE BATMAN.
ShpX9LV.png
This sounDS like a simple impliment and like it would help many! I would love an option like my kindle's white on black mode
This sounDS like a simple impliment and like it would help many! I would love an option like my kindle's white on black mode
MUYNhfy.png axOkNaR.pngHawketh3.png
I would LOVE this. I spend hours on FR a day and on weekends I spend even more time here. Usually at the end of the day I have such a bad headache that it hurts to look at the screen. If there was a night mode I would probably even use it during the day so it doesn't hurt my eyes so bad!
I would LOVE this. I spend hours on FR a day and on weekends I spend even more time here. Usually at the end of the day I have such a bad headache that it hurts to look at the screen. If there was a night mode I would probably even use it during the day so it doesn't hurt my eyes so bad!
----~----~-CyxT1cc.png----~----~- wnB6bEi.gifrWDox2T.gif ----~----~3Ld0ruj.png----~----~
This would be so useful for late-night coli farming! Definitely support from me.
This would be so useful for late-night coli farming! Definitely support from me.
jCVhFoZ.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8