Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Night mode?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
With the AH update adding all that white space, this would be even more useful than it already would be.

No matter what I do the only way to stop my eyes from burning would be to find a way to turn contrast down, which is not something I would want to do.
With the AH update adding all that white space, this would be even more useful than it already would be.

No matter what I do the only way to stop my eyes from burning would be to find a way to turn contrast down, which is not something I would want to do.
A note about flux: it's can be pretty taxing on some computers and can cause slowdown or lag on older or less powerful ones, so flux isn't always an option for people.

I personally prefer dark color schemes for websites (despite what my web development teacher says) because they're easier on my eyes. I would be full support of night mode or better yet, different color site skins in general.
A note about flux: it's can be pretty taxing on some computers and can cause slowdown or lag on older or less powerful ones, so flux isn't always an option for people.

I personally prefer dark color schemes for websites (despite what my web development teacher says) because they're easier on my eyes. I would be full support of night mode or better yet, different color site skins in general.
JYOY.png
I'd love this - it would help with my headaches and my squinting!
I'd love this - it would help with my headaches and my squinting!
Or perhaps in Slytherin, you'll make real friends
+Support

It'd be really neat if the white would become a more dark grey, while the red/maroon became a sort of navy.
+Support

It'd be really neat if the white would become a more dark grey, while the red/maroon became a sort of navy.
This would be a great feature! How about making it a skin, which you change under your account settings? Other adoptable sites have that option, or they allow Custom UI scripts (like Leoden and Magistream).
This would be a great feature! How about making it a skin, which you change under your account settings? Other adoptable sites have that option, or they allow Custom UI scripts (like Leoden and Magistream).
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo2_500.gif
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.pngtumblr_inline_nknclfI9au1rgacqp.giftumblr_inline_naz0b53uHQ1qg78ij.png
absolutely support!! my chrome browser and skin on other petsites are quite dark, so i'm used to the cozy non eye-burning colors they provide, unlike fr.

and honestly support for more fr themes in general
absolutely support!! my chrome browser and skin on other petsites are quite dark, so i'm used to the cozy non eye-burning colors they provide, unlike fr.

and honestly support for more fr themes in general
UIT22Ie.png
foxpaws
my tumblr
Definitely support. Even my chrome extension Dark Reader isn't too helpful and it lags a lot.
Definitely support. Even my chrome extension Dark Reader isn't too helpful and it lags a lot.
looking for art of my oc!
ART SHOP
ACCENT AND SKIN SHOP (STUDIO MOONGAZE)
TUMBLR
Support-

my late night FR surfing will be much more comfortable
Support-

my late night FR surfing will be much more comfortable
Support! I'd probably only use it for the looks, but it'd help a lot of other people too! Also maybe themed page skins too? Like maybe the banner changes with the Seasons, or maybe the banner could change when an elemental festival is happening?
Support! I'd probably only use it for the looks, but it'd help a lot of other people too! Also maybe themed page skins too? Like maybe the banner changes with the Seasons, or maybe the banner could change when an elemental festival is happening?
OjYCOIV.png
Support. I get migraines sometimes from how bright this site is
Support. I get migraines sometimes from how bright this site is
hTEf7HR.pngtnvt1s6.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8