Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | [breed] Rampion (Hair! Art!)
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 47 48
[quote name="Berkshire" date="2016-12-18 16:13:56" ][img]https://i.gyazo.com/6337a7e59adb1b95f9662bfe004739b6.png[/img][/quote] To be completely and utterly honest, I think that first picture is one of the greatest things ever. I mean, look at that snoot and that lovely luscious mane, I think that if design was tweaked a bit and more inspiration was drawn from kelpies, these would make a [i]great[/i] water breed, lol. They're great as they are tho. As it is I love that they have lots of hair to give more attention to the secondary color. One of my favorite looks is basic primary and a secondary and tertiary gene. Full support!
Berkshire wrote on 2016-12-18 16:13:56:
6337a7e59adb1b95f9662bfe004739b6.png
To be completely and utterly honest, I think that first picture is one of the greatest things ever. I mean, look at that snoot and that lovely luscious mane, I think that if design was tweaked a bit and more inspiration was drawn from kelpies, these would make a great water breed, lol. They're great as they are tho. As it is I love that they have lots of hair to give more attention to the secondary color. One of my favorite looks is basic primary and a secondary and tertiary gene.

Full support!
My Nuzlocke!
Seeking Marriage Prospects
I hope this becomes one of the ancient types fits water clan though as a possible modern type would be fantastic too
I hope this becomes one of the ancient types fits water clan though as a possible modern type would be fantastic too
OH MY GOD FULL ON SUPPORT [emoji=tundra star] The hair is amazing. I wonder what it would look like with a kelpie mane.. maybe it would also fit as a ancient breed.. who knows?
OH MY GOD

FULL ON SUPPORT

The hair is amazing. I wonder what it would look like with a kelpie mane.. maybe it would also fit as a ancient breed.. who knows?
image0.gif • mays / mayshire / may
• +3 FR time | EST / EDT
• she/her they/them is fine!
• sales tab here! ^^
image0.gif
Love it. We really do need more elegant breeds like this. I feel like this could actually be a wind breed because of the flowing hair and the feathery wings
Love it. We really do need more elegant breeds like this. I feel like this could actually be a wind breed because of the flowing hair and the feathery wings

I get too many pings, please PM if you ping and I don’t respond
Omg, I love them? I've always loved the way genes effect hair on pcs, so i'd own like, a billion of these guys
Omg, I love them? I've always loved the way genes effect hair on pcs, so i'd own like, a billion of these guys
tumblr_inline_naxjlrHYbk1qg78ij.png tumblr_pi915zLYQl1s80v72o1_100.png tumblr_pi915zLYQl1s80v72o4_100.png
Support! When I read the title, I was a little dubious about dragons with hair, but they're beautiful.
Support! When I read the title, I was a little dubious about dragons with hair, but they're beautiful.
Please help me raise my Dragon Cave hatchlings and hatch my eggs by viewing and clicking on them. :D (A big thank you to everyone who has already helped!)
Support.

Now with ancients announced, we could have dragons without wings, just hair. Even more hair.
Support.

Now with ancients announced, we could have dragons without wings, just hair. Even more hair.
arcane_banner.pngFR time +9 q4Bwlp9.png ueQv8.gif
I really love these! But I think they’re a bit too horsy in their face? The hair idea is wonderful, but with those horse faces they look very much like pegasus and not dragons...
I really love these! But I think they’re a bit too horsy in their face? The hair idea is wonderful, but with those horse faces they look very much like pegasus and not dragons...
I support this 100%. I absolutely love that there secondary's show up on there hair too. I also love that they have hoofs for there back legs.
I support this 100%. I absolutely love that there secondary's show up on there hair too. I also love that they have hoofs for there back legs.
I love and support this!

I imagine that due to their long bodies that when they sleep they curl up really tight with their hair acting as a blanket, and i think that they would work as an ancient breed as they look sort of celestial.

I think that they would really fit either water, wind or maybe light, and i think that their hooves are really, really cute too!

I hope that these get implemented, or that elements of these are noticed and implemented as they're stunning and they'll be a really unique new addition to the current dragons of Flight Rising.
I love and support this!

I imagine that due to their long bodies that when they sleep they curl up really tight with their hair acting as a blanket, and i think that they would work as an ancient breed as they look sort of celestial.

I think that they would really fit either water, wind or maybe light, and i think that their hooves are really, really cute too!

I hope that these get implemented, or that elements of these are noticed and implemented as they're stunning and they'll be a really unique new addition to the current dragons of Flight Rising.
tNwD8Ts.png
credit: Corprus
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 47 48