Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | [breed] Rampion (Hair! Art!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48
Hmm. They are lovely, but I can't see how the hair would stay untangled and sleek like they're drawn. Maybe it has little hooks all up and down the hairs, like bird feathers, to keep it flowing in a particular way? That would explain how the gene patterns would stay stable in the hair too.

Or you could make the hair like sea anemone tentacles, though that would interfere with their gracefulness.

Keeping them the same, I'd like to see tail wraps braiding into the tail, rather than wrapping it.
Hmm. They are lovely, but I can't see how the hair would stay untangled and sleek like they're drawn. Maybe it has little hooks all up and down the hairs, like bird feathers, to keep it flowing in a particular way? That would explain how the gene patterns would stay stable in the hair too.

Or you could make the hair like sea anemone tentacles, though that would interfere with their gracefulness.

Keeping them the same, I'd like to see tail wraps braiding into the tail, rather than wrapping it.
177499lightofknowledge2.png
[quote name="Lightning" date=2016-12-18 22:29:27]I can't see how the hair would stay untangled and sleek like they're drawn[/quote] Magic And many hours preening. great idea, I bet there's loads of apparel that could be converted into braids when these guys where them.
Lightning wrote on 2016-12-18:
I can't see how the hair would stay untangled and sleek like they're drawn

Magic

And many hours preening.

great idea, I bet there's loads of apparel that could be converted into braids when these guys where them.
They look awesome! *o*
A bit unsure about apparel (their bodies look so small in comparison, will be hard to see the details without enlarging the pieces sometimes, especially with small things), but I absolutely love the art! :D
They look awesome! *o*
A bit unsure about apparel (their bodies look so small in comparison, will be hard to see the details without enlarging the pieces sometimes, especially with small things), but I absolutely love the art! :D
Support! :O
just don't put them in a spiral lair bc noodle tangles
Support! :O
just don't put them in a spiral lair bc noodle tangles
66MHIIb.png
So much support!
I love the amount of hair and how the secondary genes just flow through it!
So much support!
I love the amount of hair and how the secondary genes just flow through it!
9-CD1-DC7-E-618-B-4516-ADC7-CFC344-B78-FAE.jpg
It's beautiful, yes, but how would tail apparel work on this dragon?
It's beautiful, yes, but how would tail apparel work on this dragon?
Tn4aWhc.png
These are stunning. 100x support
These are stunning. 100x support
Pale Pink Rose
+2 hours, she/her :)
there is no 'r' in my user!
accent shop
wishlist
ISO aug 26 2023 hatches
@DinoGirl500 There's some mockups on page 2 for tail apparel.
@DinoGirl500 There's some mockups on page 2 for tail apparel.
@Berkshire

It's a shame that the tail apparel would have to be so small, but it's proven doable, and it's a small sacrifice for an otherwise beautiful breed!
@Berkshire

It's a shame that the tail apparel would have to be so small, but it's proven doable, and it's a small sacrifice for an otherwise beautiful breed!
Tn4aWhc.png
Ok, this has just blown my mind. I love how the tail was pulled in with eyespots. So much creativity could be done. Only thing I would adjust is the size of the wings, unless you're doing something similar to the Snapper.

Still I totally support this.
Ok, this has just blown my mind. I love how the tail was pulled in with eyespots. So much creativity could be done. Only thing I would adjust is the size of the wings, unless you're doing something similar to the Snapper.

Still I totally support this.
eP6ZvqL.png Flight Journey Lightning|Wind|Arcane|Nature|Shadow|Fire|Ice
Flight Project|Gen2 Imps
fkUgl3H.png
Wuxgpxj.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48