Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | (NEW BREED) Peacock dragons!
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Mycatking I definitely support this idea. There is a Peacock Subspecies in Wind Flight already that kindof falls into line with this. It's not an all around FR dragon species but I wouldn't mind seeing an official all around Peacock species and/or Peacock apparel.
@Mycatking I definitely support this idea. There is a Peacock Subspecies in Wind Flight already that kindof falls into line with this. It's not an all around FR dragon species but I wouldn't mind seeing an official all around Peacock species and/or Peacock apparel.
nktMt8r.png
@GreylightS
Thanks for mentioning my subspecies!

@Mycatking
I definitely support this idea! I already have created a Wind Flight subspecies, but I'm definitely open to suggestions! I've been playing around with the idea of having a new variant using the Spinner gene instead of Eyespots- though the traditional peacock look I think definitely is better represented by the Eyespots gene, a lot of people don't seem to like it. The Spinner gene still has that 'eye' feel, and adds a little more color as well. :)
@GreylightS
Thanks for mentioning my subspecies!

@Mycatking
I definitely support this idea! I already have created a Wind Flight subspecies, but I'm definitely open to suggestions! I've been playing around with the idea of having a new variant using the Spinner gene instead of Eyespots- though the traditional peacock look I think definitely is better represented by the Eyespots gene, a lot of people don't seem to like it. The Spinner gene still has that 'eye' feel, and adds a little more color as well. :)
Support for this wonderful idea ^-^
Support for this wonderful idea ^-^
yUM5dBW.png
SMASH THAT SUPPORT BUTTON :)
SMASH THAT SUPPORT BUTTON :)
Yes!
Yes!
support, these are beautiful
support, these are beautiful
X4sD3Je.png
m3TbcZw.png
UawspVz.png
a69iToJ.png
iQdxS54.gifhe/himETU8zpR.gif
actually a murder of crows in a trenchcoat
Words cannot describe how much I need this breed in my life.

Support!
Words cannot describe how much I need this breed in my life.

Support!
K3HBRkc.png FR + 19 Yay a Column
Hello all! I've decided to try and revive this! I really want to know other people's feedback!
Feel free to give advice/criticism on the current design! (Found in the 3rd art edit)
Hello all! I've decided to try and revive this! I really want to know other people's feedback!
Feel free to give advice/criticism on the current design! (Found in the 3rd art edit)
ping me to get my attention
Total support for this idea!
Total support for this idea!
Eh7mW.gif
5tHOv.gif
WpHT3.gif
8qVxd.gif
Bo1ub.gif
FpJLG.gif
TuipX.gif
gF5U2.gif
QZhRp.gif