Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | (NEW BREED) Peacock dragons!
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Mycatking

Welp i got home and saw you updated your design. I really can't improve that one any, even though i tried!
@Mycatking

Welp i got home and saw you updated your design. I really can't improve that one any, even though i tried!
Hugs? Hugs!
37132792_350.png
@Mycatking Wow great idea! Especially since I really like peacocks!
@Mycatking Wow great idea! Especially since I really like peacocks!
Chocobo! But seriously, support. A birb dragon would be awesome!
Chocobo! But seriously, support. A birb dragon would be awesome!
66MHIIb.png
I definitely support this! The dragon's design is just perfect. c:
I definitely support this! The dragon's design is just perfect. c:
blackrose_zpsdyrhqrtb.png
_|
63395_v.gif __________
Support! I can't believe you turned my, @ApprenticeWriter 's, and others wishes into a real suggestion! Thank you so much!
Support! I can't believe you turned my, @ApprenticeWriter 's, and others wishes into a real suggestion! Thank you so much!
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
Gorgeous! Thank you for taking my sleep-deprived suggestions and making them a reality!
Gorgeous! Thank you for taking my sleep-deprived suggestions and making them a reality!
tumblr_om95jjJCRA1qhz2h3o2_r1_250.pngVLZ0gU1.pngdDmPTkg.gifs5FMxRU.pngtumblr_om95jjJCRA1qhz2h3o2_r1_250.png
No support, sorry. They're too much like Skydancers. Skydancers are already "bird" dragons. Just find a colorful one and implement lore into it as it being a peacock.
No support, sorry. They're too much like Skydancers. Skydancers are already "bird" dragons. Just find a colorful one and implement lore into it as it being a peacock.
shadow_0.png

cVPo4yi.png
jA5A7gu.png
leo4ZYP.png

Yw8EvNQ.png
VvgJdjI.png
oaolHwW.png
light_2.png Looking to buy a copy of Skin: Shadekind. Pm if interested
I think this has the potential to be a cool new breed, I think it may need couple changed though. It looks a little similar to a skydancer. I think the idea is really cool though!
I think this has the potential to be a cool new breed, I think it may need couple changed though. It looks a little similar to a skydancer. I think the idea is really cool though!
gmoRibT.png
bump :)
bump :)
i need something as a placeholder here, so hello
Support
Support
cp13w5x.png2vuMJuM.png
1 2 3 4 5 6