Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | (NEW BREED) Peacock dragons!
1 2 3 4 5 6
Hey! So lately in the Arcane forums, a few of us were discussing the Peacock color, and some people mentioned wanting peacock genes.... Well that gave me some inspiration for dragon designs! Keep in mind that they are just concept designs, and can change at any time. Anyways, here are the designs! [img]https://s11.postimg.org/hm2wd7ucz/IMG_2278.png[/img] They are just sketches at the moment, but if enough interest is shown, I might re-draw them with some genes! :3 Any constructive criticism is appreciated! ART EDIT (almost a year, wow!) I've decided to revisit this breed idea! I tried to stick to the main design, while taking advice in to consideration~~ if this gets enough attention I might try to make it into a FR kind of style and possibly add genes! [img]https://i.imgur.com/68DWotb.png[/img] Art edit for females! [img]https://i.imgur.com/79wPrOY.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/8FOEX72.png[/img] (if the text is too small, it says: "thin membrane allows for flight in females!!") ART EDIT: made a hatchling concept! Tried to go for a more FR-y design than the last two, but it's 12am so it's probably. not that good [img]https://i.imgur.com/nHlXUF7.png[/img]
Hey! So lately in the Arcane forums, a few of us were discussing the Peacock color, and some people mentioned wanting peacock genes.... Well that gave me some inspiration for dragon designs! Keep in mind that they are just concept designs, and can change at any time.
Anyways, here are the designs!
IMG_2278.png
They are just sketches at the moment, but if enough interest is shown, I might re-draw them with some genes! :3
Any constructive criticism is appreciated!

ART EDIT (almost a year, wow!)
I've decided to revisit this breed idea! I tried to stick to the main design, while taking advice in to consideration~~ if this gets enough attention I might try to make it into a FR kind of style and possibly add genes!
68DWotb.png

Art edit for females!
79wPrOY.png
8FOEX72.png
(if the text is too small, it says: "thin membrane allows for flight in females!!")

ART EDIT: made a hatchling concept! Tried to go for a more FR-y design than the last two, but it's 12am so it's probably. not that good
nHlXUF7.png
ping me to get my attention
I support this so much, you don't even understand.

If not a new dragon breed, maybe some peacock apparel..?
I support this so much, you don't even understand.

If not a new dragon breed, maybe some peacock apparel..?
i need something as a placeholder here, so hello
Oh my lord I love peacocks so much, I want a billion of these dragons :D
Oh my lord I love peacocks so much, I want a billion of these dragons :D
support, there's art, it's a new breed, and these seem pretty cool
support, there's art, it's a new breed, and these seem pretty cool
X4sD3Je.png
m3TbcZw.png
UawspVz.png
a69iToJ.png
iQdxS54.gifhe/himETU8zpR.gif
actually a murder of crows in a trenchcoat
Those are some brilliant ideas! I like the sketches also!
Those are some brilliant ideas! I like the sketches also!
That's just the way the beans bake, hon.
bumping this
bumping this
i need something as a placeholder here, so hello
I'd support this.
I love dragons with extravagant tail feathers.
I'd support this.
I love dragons with extravagant tail feathers.
tumblr_obcrybYghZ1tfzajgo1_r1_500.gif
i really like this, but i think the anatomy is too similar to skydancer anatomy- with a bit of tweak, this could be great!
i really like this, but i think the anatomy is too similar to skydancer anatomy- with a bit of tweak, this could be great!
bmkYwEK.png
@Mycatking

I love this idea, but may I make a suggestion? For the sake of apparel, I think you should add a proper reptile tail beneath the fan. Even if you don't see much of it, it should still be there so that players have something to dress.
@Mycatking

I love this idea, but may I make a suggestion? For the sake of apparel, I think you should add a proper reptile tail beneath the fan. Even if you don't see much of it, it should still be there so that players have something to dress.
Hugs? Hugs!
37132792_350.png
[quote name="Mudsdale" date=2016-11-01 17:46:17] I love this idea, but may I make a suggestion? For the sake of apparel, I think you should add a proper reptile tail beneath the fan. Even if you don't see much of it, it should still be there so that players have something to dress. [/quote] @Mudsdale I never even considered that! Thanks for the suggestion, I will probably work on some more sketches soon :3
Mudsdale wrote on 2016-11-01:

@Mudsdale
I never even considered that! Thanks for the suggestion, I will probably work on some more sketches soon :3
ping me to get my attention
1 2 3 4 5 6