Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Coli: Hard Mode
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
So much support! I cannot grind in the Kelp beds anymore! I really want those new cat familiars but I don't get any experience in their venue.
So much support! I cannot grind in the Kelp beds anymore! I really want those new cat familiars but I don't get any experience in their venue.
So much support.

Sometimes I want a change of scenery but I can't train fodder in many venues.
So much support.

Sometimes I want a change of scenery but I can't train fodder in many venues.
JYQOAT.png vista_mirror2.png SFVs3nl.png
ir82bPv.png
@Swordy and @Dragoness- I think that making separate drop tables for each of your options would turn this into a whole lot more work than what I was thinking initially. While that may be a QOL thing to think of down the road, for now I'd be totally fine with the same drop rates. To me, the very fact that I'd be getting exp in those areas is enough for now!

Though as to @Dragoness's suggestion, it may be something to think about for this topic, depending on the complexity of having even more drop tables. Since we've never been able to run around in a level-25 version of, for example, the Training Fields, I don't know how annoying it would be with the low drop rate combined with level-25 difficulty, so you may be right.

The only reason I'm sticking with same drop tables (for now) is because I don't want this to have an impact on the economy- just on the variety of places to level dragons!
@Swordy and @Dragoness- I think that making separate drop tables for each of your options would turn this into a whole lot more work than what I was thinking initially. While that may be a QOL thing to think of down the road, for now I'd be totally fine with the same drop rates. To me, the very fact that I'd be getting exp in those areas is enough for now!

Though as to @Dragoness's suggestion, it may be something to think about for this topic, depending on the complexity of having even more drop tables. Since we've never been able to run around in a level-25 version of, for example, the Training Fields, I don't know how annoying it would be with the low drop rate combined with level-25 difficulty, so you may be right.

The only reason I'm sticking with same drop tables (for now) is because I don't want this to have an impact on the economy- just on the variety of places to level dragons!
moj0Ael.png
definitely support. I don't use the coli anymore because I'm tired of all the kelp beds/mire stuff, and I don't know what to do with Golem workshop. I'd love having things bumped up so I could go through the other venues and gain xp AND farm for items.
definitely support. I don't use the coli anymore because I'm tired of all the kelp beds/mire stuff, and I don't know what to do with Golem workshop. I'd love having things bumped up so I could go through the other venues and gain xp AND farm for items.
cPW6H3E.png
I actually like the sound of this. I'd like to grind for different items and still exalt train at the same time. The option to make each venue a Level 25 Hard Mode sounds like a lot of fun.
I actually like the sound of this. I'd like to grind for different items and still exalt train at the same time. The option to make each venue a Level 25 Hard Mode sounds like a lot of fun.
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
Man, I'd love to see this happen. Finally get into the Rainforest and all...
Man, I'd love to see this happen. Finally get into the Rainforest and all...
(Please don't ping me in the Suggestions Forum).
I love this idea! I'D like to see increased drop rates on rare items at the higher difficulty though,
I love this idea! I'D like to see increased drop rates on rare items at the higher difficulty though,
MUYNhfy.png axOkNaR.pngHawketh3.png
support!

i would love to be able to grind in any venue but gain the same amount of XP as if i were grinding in GW. also, the change of coli BG since i could grind anywhere would be amazing!
support!

i would love to be able to grind in any venue but gain the same amount of XP as if i were grinding in GW. also, the change of coli BG since i could grind anywhere would be amazing!
HpBICfc.gif
» about me
» commissions
Oh man, I'd love this! I've found battlestones drop more in the Sandswept Delta for me, and I'd love to get xp there for the hour+ I tend to spend in it!
Oh man, I'd love this! I've found battlestones drop more in the Sandswept Delta for me, and I'd love to get xp there for the hour+ I tend to spend in it!
tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif Fear not child, the Shadows will protect you.tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif
Does anyone happen to know how the current drop tables work, for the purposes of increasing/decreasing drop rates?
Does anyone happen to know how the current drop tables work, for the purposes of increasing/decreasing drop rates?
moj0Ael.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7