Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Coli: Hard Mode
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Support! It'd be great if I didn't have to pick between grinding for swipp items and training up fodder.
Support! It'd be great if I didn't have to pick between grinding for swipp items and training up fodder.
18880fa67fd73aab211edb30cbc19b73.gif
Sure, why not? That sounds like a fun way to change up coli a bit.

But I would not like to see entirely different drops scaled to what level your dragons are as stated by dragonsage up thread. That would necessitate people to keep teams of multiple levels at all times to collect all those items. Unless I entirely misunderstood what you meant?

But I would not like to see entirely different drops scaled to what level your dragons are as stated by dragonsage up thread. That would necessitate people to keep teams of multiple levels at all times to collect all those items. Unless I entirely misunderstood what you meant?
[quote name="@luccamajere" date=2016-10-23 14:35:23] Sure, why not? That sounds like a fun way to change up coli a bit. But I would not like to see entirely different drops scaled to what level your dragons are as stated by dragonsage up thread. That would necessitate people to keep teams of multiple levels at all times to collect all those items. Unless I entirely misunderstood what you meant? [/quote] Basically I mean if the training field was scaled up to level 25; there should be drops added to the loot table to make it worth grinding at level 25 difficulty. Essentially if the venues scaled to the team level, the current loot table would for that venue would be what you'd access in normal mode, but the hard mode (where it scaled to either level 25 or team level) would have have new loot added to the current table so a level 25 team would have access to the full expanded table. This upgrading table wouldn't have the downsides of levelling up in gathering as the drops don't compete against each other. Each loot drop has its own chance of dropping.
@luccamajere wrote on 2016-10-23:

Basically I mean if the training field was scaled up to level 25; there should be drops added to the loot table to make it worth grinding at level 25 difficulty. Essentially if the venues scaled to the team level, the current loot table would for that venue would be what you'd access in normal mode, but the hard mode (where it scaled to either level 25 or team level) would have have new loot added to the current table so a level 25 team would have access to the full expanded table. This upgrading table wouldn't have the downsides of levelling up in gathering as the drops don't compete against each other. Each loot drop has its own chance of dropping.
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
There should be an easy mode included as well, for beginners who want to feel relaxed.
There should be an easy mode included as well, for beginners who want to feel relaxed.
hMhI9My.pngtumblr_inline_n6kdumWg7l1qlye38.giftumblr_inline_nnfbypqwbO1qlye38_500.giftumblr_inline_n6kdumWg7l1qlye38.gifhMhI9My.png
I would not support an easy mode, because it would screw with the economy. Making it easier to get drops is bad!
I would not support an easy mode, because it would screw with the economy. Making it easier to get drops is bad!
moj0Ael.png
@Dragonsage ooooh ok I see what you're saying now. So you would still get the earlier drops, but also get new ones worth more food points?
@Dragonsage ooooh ok I see what you're saying now. So you would still get the earlier drops, but also get new ones worth more food points?
@luccamajere correct
@luccamajere correct
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
@Swordy

An easy mode would not be a good thing. It may sound good for those who want to feel more relaxed, but it woudl also make it easier to get swipp items and such, which would not be good for the economy.
@Swordy

An easy mode would not be a good thing. It may sound good for those who want to feel more relaxed, but it woudl also make it easier to get swipp items and such, which would not be good for the economy.
[quote name="ToonKuriboh" date=2016-10-23 17:18:11] @ Swordy An easy mode would not be a good thing. It may sound good for those who want to feel more relaxed, but it woudl also make it easier to get swipp items and such, which would not be good for the economy. [/quote] lower drop rates
ToonKuriboh wrote on 2016-10-23:
@ Swordy

lower drop rates
hMhI9My.pngtumblr_inline_n6kdumWg7l1qlye38.giftumblr_inline_nnfbypqwbO1qlye38_500.giftumblr_inline_n6kdumWg7l1qlye38.gifhMhI9My.png
Fully support- while I primarily train in the mire or ghostlight, I would love the opportunity to use other venues to gain experience. Plus I would love to have a venue where all my level 25 earth dragons might actually be able to shine!
Fully support- while I primarily train in the mire or ghostlight, I would love the opportunity to use other venues to gain experience. Plus I would love to have a venue where all my level 25 earth dragons might actually be able to shine!
CVX0Ylh.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7