Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Indication you've posted in a Thread
1 2 3 4 5
Bringing this up again; I'm finding myself very forgetful when I post a lot.

I was gonna make a whole new suggestion but bless the search bar! What I had typed out though:

Just like how FR Staff can mark when/if they posted in a thread, I should be able to see if I posted in a thread already or not as well. I find myself clicking through all the pages of a thread sometimes to make sure I'm not sharing my opinion or whatever a second time. Optional: have the 'mark' or whatever lead to the posts you made. I don't feel like this is necessary though. Just some sort of indicator would be great. :D

Support, please!!
Bringing this up again; I'm finding myself very forgetful when I post a lot.

I was gonna make a whole new suggestion but bless the search bar! What I had typed out though:

Just like how FR Staff can mark when/if they posted in a thread, I should be able to see if I posted in a thread already or not as well. I find myself clicking through all the pages of a thread sometimes to make sure I'm not sharing my opinion or whatever a second time. Optional: have the 'mark' or whatever lead to the posts you made. I don't feel like this is necessary though. Just some sort of indicator would be great. :D

Support, please!!
yzUX307.png
Yes, much support! It'd be especially handy for those posts with 50 or 100 pages, or that someone brings back after awhile of it being a dead thread
Yes, much support! It'd be especially handy for those posts with 50 or 100 pages, or that someone brings back after awhile of it being a dead thread
jC0MHtC.png zYK7yAB.gif
Jacob
male pronouns pls

interests:
captain harlock, genshin impact,
zelda, space battleship yamato,
star trek, stargate, mlp, lotr
xx CnNBdW0.png
This would also be very useful for the 'find a dragon' fourm, where you don't want to double post, but all the titles tend to run together after a while.
This would also be very useful for the 'find a dragon' fourm, where you don't want to double post, but all the titles tend to run together after a while.
This is a good idea!

Especially since I literally went through all three pages of this suggestion to see if I had commented before. Being able to see at a glance would make life much easier.
This is a good idea!

Especially since I literally went through all three pages of this suggestion to see if I had commented before. Being able to see at a glance would make life much easier.
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
I think this would be a very useful thing to have.
I think this would be a very useful thing to have.
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
Makes sense to me. support!
Makes sense to me. support!
50316481p.png
FR +9 G1 collector Wishlist AvatarAdoptables
Sounds very useful! Sometimes I get unsure whether or not I've already offered my new hatchlings in a certain Find A Dragon forum, for example - I know that if I posted, I probably listed them all, but if I just went to read the thread earlier, that means I didn't... And while I don't want to lose a great chance at selling, I also don't want to seem spammy, so I sometimes have to go the extra mile of reading back a few pages or using the forum search option.
Sounds very useful! Sometimes I get unsure whether or not I've already offered my new hatchlings in a certain Find A Dragon forum, for example - I know that if I posted, I probably listed them all, but if I just went to read the thread earlier, that means I didn't... And while I don't want to lose a great chance at selling, I also don't want to seem spammy, so I sometimes have to go the extra mile of reading back a few pages or using the forum search option.
3e94Gpa.png MXmMK3p.png
Ping me to get
my attention in the forums, please!
MXmMK3p.png 4oO1RBo.png
I bring this post up, I hope it's okay ?
But I was definitely going to ask for the same thing. I'm totally lost in which threads I participate, so this would be really helpful.
I bring this post up, I hope it's okay ?
But I was definitely going to ask for the same thing. I'm totally lost in which threads I participate, so this would be really helpful.
tumblr_inline_ny7iuf0sWN1qmzhvw_540.png
Great idea! As someone who tries to be active in the suggestions forum (I think of it as being like voting irl), this would be extremely helpful.
Great idea! As someone who tries to be active in the suggestions forum (I think of it as being like voting irl), this would be extremely helpful.
Please help me raise my Dragon Cave hatchlings and hatch my eggs by viewing and clicking on them. :D (A big thank you to everyone who has already helped!)
Up again! Please, i need this, my forgetful butt READS WHOLE THREADS just to make sure i don't share an opinion twice...and whilst i know i'm posting twice here -- i really just think this is a general forum QoL thing!
Up again! Please, i need this, my forgetful butt READS WHOLE THREADS just to make sure i don't share an opinion twice...and whilst i know i'm posting twice here -- i really just think this is a general forum QoL thing!
yzUX307.png
1 2 3 4 5