Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Indication you've posted in a Thread
1 2 3 4 5
I'd like this. Knowing me I will support a suggestion twice, lol
I'd like this. Knowing me I will support a suggestion twice, lol
She/Her | PM me about saving a fodder dragon :)
cSQQuYb.png
This would be really convenient. I'd like it.
This would be really convenient. I'd like it.
Man I'd love this. Not only for my suggestion posts and fr discussion posts but it would me find my rps quickly too!
Man I'd love this. Not only for my suggestion posts and fr discussion posts but it would me find my rps quickly too!
XriSV9h.gif
This would be super useful! I'm too lazy to search for my own posts all the time, but having it shown in an obvious way would be nice.

That said, wow, how did I miss that "search this topic" was a thing?? COOL.
This would be super useful! I'm too lazy to search for my own posts all the time, but having it shown in an obvious way would be nice.

That said, wow, how did I miss that "search this topic" was a thing?? COOL.
That'd be handy, I forget where I've posted sometimes :) And if I can't remember if I've posted in something, I'm not likely to search to see if I have
That'd be handy, I forget where I've posted sometimes :) And if I can't remember if I've posted in something, I'm not likely to search to see if I have
edf798ca937fac49e30f192b32dd1f8300063ecf.png
I very much like this idea! I'm not even a particularly active poster and being able to see at a glance if I've ever posted in a thread would be super-useful.
I very much like this idea! I'm not even a particularly active poster and being able to see at a glance if I've ever posted in a thread would be super-useful.
My cauldron is max level and available!
nbs_icon2_by_cruzu-d9fnd9z.png
[quote name="MissRaven" date=2016-09-07 13:11:10] I would really enjoy that. It would make it way easier to prevent saying the same thing on the same suggestion thread that got brought up over and over. I'm pretty sure I've done that with a couple dragon breeds. [/quote] [color=indigo] Support for this reason. I probably repeat myself on older suggestion threads a lot.
MissRaven wrote on 2016-09-07:
I would really enjoy that. It would make it way easier to prevent saying the same thing on the same suggestion thread that got brought up over and over. I'm pretty sure I've done that with a couple dragon breeds.

Support for this reason. I probably repeat myself on older suggestion threads a lot.
jCVhFoZ.gif
This is a really good idea although being able to subscribe to threads sort of covers that in a somewhat spammy way.
This is a really good idea although being able to subscribe to threads sort of covers that in a somewhat spammy way.
tumblr_inline_nebbd6PAZE1qmu9vp.png
I scoffed the first time I saw this suggestion - thinking it was silly and unnecessary. About the next day I saw a suggestion thread and found myself thinking "jeez, have I commented on this yet? Did I say anything? It'd be convenient to know if I did already or noOH."

So yeah, I'm for it c:
I scoffed the first time I saw this suggestion - thinking it was silly and unnecessary. About the next day I saw a suggestion thread and found myself thinking "jeez, have I commented on this yet? Did I say anything? It'd be convenient to know if I did already or noOH."

So yeah, I'm for it c:
Yes please! It's a common feature for forums, and quite useful. With how forum active I am, I always find myself questioning whether or not I've already posted somewhere.

You can try using the forum search of course, but I'd much rather be able to see at a glance that I've already posted in a thread. :)
Yes please! It's a common feature for forums, and quite useful. With how forum active I am, I always find myself questioning whether or not I've already posted somewhere.

You can try using the forum search of course, but I'd much rather be able to see at a glance that I've already posted in a thread. :)
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

1 2 3 4 5