Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Another Lair idea...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28
I don't know, if this was up already, but I try it... The lack of lairspace is a thing for all people, so like me too. And so I came to think, how about adding a category in the AH/MP where you can buy completely new lairs from the deities themselves? So for example: You have a completely full wind lair, but you need space, so you go to the Auction House/Marketplace and can buy an entirely empty lair from Windsinger, which you can upgrade like your main lair. So you gonna have multiple lairs full of dragons (And another money sink) Maybe, but just maybe, thats [b]optional[/b], you also can buy lairs from other deities like you have an Wind Lair and you buy an Arcane Lair from the Arcanist, but dragons you exalt out of the lair still go to your deity and not to the deity you bought the lair from. Buying another lair would also give you the chance to have a complete empty hatchery you can use. So if you have two lairs , you can breed ten pairs of dragons at once So you also can move dragons from your one lair to the other to clear space in your main lair, or you're using the other lair as an place for breeding or to store dragons, you want to put in the Auction House or you can sort your dragons, so that the one lair only contains Wildclaw and the other contains Coatl. I know, this is an really complicated idea, but it would be a cool addition :) [center][b]Please don't ping me, I will check this thread myself![/b][/center] Refering to my idea I made a little experiment in Photoshop how this could look like, if you're in the Wind Flight like I am With improvements from @/DragonSage [img]https://pre00.deviantart.net/00c3/th/pre/i/2017/149/3/6/elemental_lairs_by_kyuubidragon91-dbata40.png[/img] [b]Additions[/b] I recently made some more experiments and this is how it could look having more lairs/lairtabs [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/d127/f/2018/184/8/e/expand_by_kyuubidragon91-dcg57dm.png[/img] And one of my recent big projects was this [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/f630/f/2018/188/b/2/shade_clan_by_kyuubidragon91-dcgjjf5.png[/img] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/057a/f/2018/188/8/9/shade_lair_by_kyuubidragon91-dcgjjfe.png[/img] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/56a5/f/2018/188/b/4/shade_nests_by_kyuubidragon91-dcgjjey.png[/img]
I don't know, if this was up already, but I try it...

The lack of lairspace is a thing for all people, so like me too. And so I came to think, how about adding a category in the AH/MP where you can buy completely new lairs from the deities themselves?

So for example:
You have a completely full wind lair, but you need space, so you go to the Auction House/Marketplace and can buy an entirely empty lair from Windsinger, which you can upgrade like your main lair. So you gonna have multiple lairs full of dragons (And another money sink)

Maybe, but just maybe, thats optional, you also can buy lairs from other deities like you have an Wind Lair and you buy an Arcane Lair from the Arcanist, but dragons you exalt out of the lair still go to your deity and not to the deity you bought the lair from.

Buying another lair would also give you the chance to have a complete empty hatchery you can use. So if you have two lairs , you can breed ten pairs of dragons at once
So you also can move dragons from your one lair to the other to clear space in your main lair, or you're using the other lair as an place for breeding or to store dragons, you want to put in the Auction House or you can sort your dragons, so that the one lair only contains Wildclaw and the other contains Coatl.

I know, this is an really complicated idea, but it would be a cool addition :)

Please don't ping me, I will check this thread myself!

Refering to my idea I made a little experiment in Photoshop how this could look like, if you're in the Wind Flight like I am

With improvements from @/DragonSage

elemental_lairs_by_kyuubidragon91-dbata40.png

Additions

I recently made some more experiments and this is how it could look having more lairs/lairtabs

expand_by_kyuubidragon91-dcg57dm.png

And one of my recent big projects was this

shade_clan_by_kyuubidragon91-dcgjjf5.png

shade_lair_by_kyuubidragon91-dcgjjfe.png

shade_nests_by_kyuubidragon91-dcgjjey.png
egg.gif
Buying from the deities brings me to another idea already. It could be possible to buy certain things from them too, like more gathering turns or something different. Maybe you could buy deitie specific items from them like a hoodie that looks like the deity, for example an Flamecaller themed apparel set^^

List of Supporters:

- Eaglefairy
- Maegelcarwen
- Aryana
- Vely
- TheSilverFox
- darkmicewar
- CharlieWeasleyy
- Orgetzu
- Korracar
- FalconRex121
- toxipraline
- Nightshades
- kugik
- Stagwing
- CrazyassBat
- W1F1N1GHTM4R3
- Fairkin
- TheAlchemist
- Somethinggetrekt
- Exeidur
- Echoflame
- 1000unicorns
- StormHeart208
- diemondgrimm
- Sootfeather
- Whoviana
- CrystalBones
- o0cosmiclatte0o
- Sleffysin7
- Mintiani
- SparkOfRuby
- DeoxyHelix
- BlackRose1415
- ravensdiscontent
- Panix
- LucertolaMoon
- Ronalii
- Bluebirdi3
- Andraya
- TwilightLibby
- LynxieRG
- Rainpetal
- Dragrawr
- SheerCold
- Gyroiakerna
- say10
- Dewdropdragon
- GlitterDCMarvel
- Sokkratees
Buying from the deities brings me to another idea already. It could be possible to buy certain things from them too, like more gathering turns or something different. Maybe you could buy deitie specific items from them like a hoodie that looks like the deity, for example an Flamecaller themed apparel set^^

List of Supporters:

- Eaglefairy
- Maegelcarwen
- Aryana
- Vely
- TheSilverFox
- darkmicewar
- CharlieWeasleyy
- Orgetzu
- Korracar
- FalconRex121
- toxipraline
- Nightshades
- kugik
- Stagwing
- CrazyassBat
- W1F1N1GHTM4R3
- Fairkin
- TheAlchemist
- Somethinggetrekt
- Exeidur
- Echoflame
- 1000unicorns
- StormHeart208
- diemondgrimm
- Sootfeather
- Whoviana
- CrystalBones
- o0cosmiclatte0o
- Sleffysin7
- Mintiani
- SparkOfRuby
- DeoxyHelix
- BlackRose1415
- ravensdiscontent
- Panix
- LucertolaMoon
- Ronalii
- Bluebirdi3
- Andraya
- TwilightLibby
- LynxieRG
- Rainpetal
- Dragrawr
- SheerCold
- Gyroiakerna
- say10
- Dewdropdragon
- GlitterDCMarvel
- Sokkratees
egg.gif
This seems like a cool idea. My only question is how many lairs could you buy?
This seems like a cool idea. My only question is how many lairs could you buy?
jt3PpxV.png
Currently looking for:
avocado/aqua/sable male, preferably with nature eyes
Abyss and Copper XXX Veils
Sorry no support.

This would be too much like multi-accounts because each lair is of one element and having the different elements would be like having more than one account. Along with the lair you would also have to the nesting grounds.

Since you had multiple elements because of having lairs of different elements when you exalted your dragons which deity would it go to? If you exalted it out of the Light element lair, would they go to Lightweaver even though you're a member of Plague?

Sorry no support.

This would be too much like multi-accounts because each lair is of one element and having the different elements would be like having more than one account. Along with the lair you would also have to the nesting grounds.

Since you had multiple elements because of having lairs of different elements when you exalted your dragons which deity would it go to? If you exalted it out of the Light element lair, would they go to Lightweaver even though you're a member of Plague?

@Eaglefairy

Thats a thing we still can discuss XD
I personally would love eleven (Yeah, I know thats high) lairs with nests, so you're able to have one lair of every element^^

@Qnyxz

I wrote something about the exalting thing. As you said, your plague, but exalting out of a light lair, it still would go to the Plaguebringer
@Eaglefairy

Thats a thing we still can discuss XD
I personally would love eleven (Yeah, I know thats high) lairs with nests, so you're able to have one lair of every element^^

@Qnyxz

I wrote something about the exalting thing. As you said, your plague, but exalting out of a light lair, it still would go to the Plaguebringer
egg.gif
It seems like such an idea would mess up the lore and social mechanics of the game. It would make participating in a flight weaker as one could be in more than one at once, and thus, maintaining a tighter community is harder.
It seems like such an idea would mess up the lore and social mechanics of the game. It would make participating in a flight weaker as one could be in more than one at once, and thus, maintaining a tighter community is harder.
(--=--|Ad Space for Rent! ONLY 5k Weekly!|--=--)
I totally support this idea, particularly to be able to buy nests in other lairs, it would be totally brilliant so I could get different coloured eyes on babies :D You wouldn't be *in* other flights, just having your dragons nest or stay in them. It wouldn't damage mechanics if it was independent from the flight community system, and it would only damage lore if it wasn't introduced well enough or not kept strictly in a modular way to the rest of the flight system.
I totally support this idea, particularly to be able to buy nests in other lairs, it would be totally brilliant so I could get different coloured eyes on babies :D You wouldn't be *in* other flights, just having your dragons nest or stay in them. It wouldn't damage mechanics if it was independent from the flight community system, and it would only damage lore if it wasn't introduced well enough or not kept strictly in a modular way to the rest of the flight system.
fr42Fyq.png6qRiT6A.png59TgHaL.pngPIBxzws.png
While waiting on the bus I got another little idea for this.

Buying a lair from the deities could be a part of the deities who started an alliance to help the clans. Another new lair could have a fixed price like 1000 gems or a Million treasure
So and if you buy or hatchs dragons and your main lair is full, they automatically will join the other lair
While waiting on the bus I got another little idea for this.

Buying a lair from the deities could be a part of the deities who started an alliance to help the clans. Another new lair could have a fixed price like 1000 gems or a Million treasure
So and if you buy or hatchs dragons and your main lair is full, they automatically will join the other lair
egg.gif
Support for purchasing secondary lairs. I am indifferent on the secondary lair element, since it doesn't make too much sense but could work out, and the only thing it changes is aesthetics, nothing practical. Like an external base or something. A vacation home. An outpost.

Zero support for more nests. We don't need more nests. That would bring in more dragons and drive dragon price down. We can keep nests at 5 max per person.

I would support a nest rental/nest replacement in that one of your existing nests is replaced for a single nesting period with another element, but not this. That kind of kills one of the incentives to spend gems moving flights. A nest rental would make much more sense and provide a frequently-used sink.

So... all I support is a second lair. Starts with 10 spaces. Every expansion is 1mil+, like the current max space expansions. That's 38mil + the initial deposit to max out the lair.
Support for purchasing secondary lairs. I am indifferent on the secondary lair element, since it doesn't make too much sense but could work out, and the only thing it changes is aesthetics, nothing practical. Like an external base or something. A vacation home. An outpost.

Zero support for more nests. We don't need more nests. That would bring in more dragons and drive dragon price down. We can keep nests at 5 max per person.

I would support a nest rental/nest replacement in that one of your existing nests is replaced for a single nesting period with another element, but not this. That kind of kills one of the incentives to spend gems moving flights. A nest rental would make much more sense and provide a frequently-used sink.

So... all I support is a second lair. Starts with 10 spaces. Every expansion is 1mil+, like the current max space expansions. That's 38mil + the initial deposit to max out the lair.
@Vely

Well, those all where some ideas spooking in my head^^
Not every user has to accept all, but I like it that you would support the main idea^^
@Vely

Well, those all where some ideas spooking in my head^^
Not every user has to accept all, but I like it that you would support the main idea^^
egg.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28