Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Breed: Sphiasa (Update: Ancient Breed?)
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47
yes pls
support i want
yes pls
support i want
Communication is key.
When you unlock to believe, can you see what I see?
Searchlights, looking for the watcher in the sky.
Yes
Absolutely
I need the children in my life. I think if these guys became a breed, it might be the only time I make a dragon Eternally Youthful.
Yes
Absolutely
I need the children in my life. I think if these guys became a breed, it might be the only time I make a dragon Eternally Youthful.
This is a really nice-looking breed concept. Their body shape reminds me of Pearlcatchers, and their orbs are similar to pearls. I bet they would be a popular breeding pair! They don't even have to be an Ancient breed, since they follow the modern breed body design, but I'm sure they would work well either way. They could have a gene that adds onto their horns if Ancient, similar to Gnarlhorns, but probably more sleek and decorative. It'd be a long time coming if the site decides to add a breed like this, but I'd definitely want one or two in my lair
This is a really nice-looking breed concept. Their body shape reminds me of Pearlcatchers, and their orbs are similar to pearls. I bet they would be a popular breeding pair! They don't even have to be an Ancient breed, since they follow the modern breed body design, but I'm sure they would work well either way. They could have a gene that adds onto their horns if Ancient, similar to Gnarlhorns, but probably more sleek and decorative. It'd be a long time coming if the site decides to add a breed like this, but I'd definitely want one or two in my lair

_________________________The Goldenscale Lineage
__Henry.png
Gosh I still really want these so bad ;w;
Gosh I still really want these so bad ;w;
Netherlands. Server time+9hrs. Do not ping me for raffles/surveys without asking!
tumblr_o8e3azd4Xo1vqfx8oo1_500.gif
They could have a little more added to make them more draconic but otherwise support, I love them so much
They could have a little more added to make them more draconic but otherwise support, I love them so much
giphy.gif
Very cute!! I think they would be a great addition.
Very cute!! I think they would be a great addition.
I'd exalt some of my perma's to have them
I'd exalt some of my perma's to have them
2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png
Well thought out, executed nicely, and amazing art. I [i]love[/i] these things! The Orbs being the color of their eyes is a great idea. My only add on is what DoctorAlphys stated; [quote name="DoctorAlphys" date="2019-07-06 10:37:03" ] They could have a little more added to make them more draconic but otherwise support, I love them so much [/quote] Huge support.
Well thought out, executed nicely, and amazing art. I love these things! The Orbs being the color of their eyes is a great idea. My only add on is what DoctorAlphys stated;
DoctorAlphys wrote on 2019-07-06 10:37:03:

Huge support.
SVt2S0L.png
[quote name="DoctorAlphys" date="2019-07-06 10:37:03" ] They could have a little more added to make them more draconic but otherwise support [/quote]
DoctorAlphys wrote on 2019-07-06 10:37:03:
They could have a little more added to make them more draconic but otherwise support
image0.gif • mays / mayshire / may
• +3 FR time | EST / EDT
• she/her they/them is fine!
• sales tab here! ^^
image0.gif
FULL SUPPORT! I need them!
FULL SUPPORT! I need them!
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47