Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Breed: Sphiasa (Update: Ancient Breed?)
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 46 47
I love these so much. Mostly because

1. They are catlike

And

2. The female art looks great! Most of the current breeds have females that look, well... underwhelming. (Exception being imperials and skydancers)

So total support.
I love these so much. Mostly because

1. They are catlike

And

2. The female art looks great! Most of the current breeds have females that look, well... underwhelming. (Exception being imperials and skydancers)

So total support.
Oh! This would be so cool! You have my support!!
Oh! This would be so cool! You have my support!!
these look really cool! and i love the idea of a dragon egg obtained through the fairgrounds!
these look really cool! and i love the idea of a dragon egg obtained through the fairgrounds!

FR +16

they/them

dressing service
dragon search
fc1fc9b10602728524c3b0a326e2426b.png
SSSSCCCCCCCCCRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEE
I love it!, and the fairground idea!
however I think it should be more rare
SSSSCCCCCCCCCRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEE
I love it!, and the fairground idea!
however I think it should be more rare
vCw0cRK.pngB5FQIol.png
YES YES YES!
YES YES YES!
CffXOU7.png6jgBlPi.jpegalPnWye.png
I love the poses! A lot of breeds (bogsneaks, nocturnes, and to some extent coatls and spirals) have very similar poses for male and female, and I must say I prefer the ones that have distinct poses. Especially as these two seem very dynamic rather than just a straight standing pose. Also, it looks like all the genes would apply well on them. In addition, a lot of breed suggestions I see look very similar or contrived. These seem much more like a real breed. I love the idea of releasing them through digging, it seems appropriate for a breed based on ancient Egypt and tbh gathering needs some love. Just as long as it's not Baldwin though I don't really mind where we get them.
I love the poses! A lot of breeds (bogsneaks, nocturnes, and to some extent coatls and spirals) have very similar poses for male and female, and I must say I prefer the ones that have distinct poses. Especially as these two seem very dynamic rather than just a straight standing pose. Also, it looks like all the genes would apply well on them. In addition, a lot of breed suggestions I see look very similar or contrived. These seem much more like a real breed. I love the idea of releasing them through digging, it seems appropriate for a breed based on ancient Egypt and tbh gathering needs some love. Just as long as it's not Baldwin though I don't really mind where we get them.
wq9PoXA.png
Support

These guys are soooo pretty! Can I have seventeen?
Support

These guys are soooo pretty! Can I have seventeen?
new_and_improved_wofr_button_m9_by_epicdragon99-dacvtqc.png
Wow, they look lovely! I wanna hug them.

The nose looks kinda weird, though.
Wow, they look lovely! I wanna hug them.

The nose looks kinda weird, though.
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gifnature_0.pngnature_1.png9p.png
Winged lion-dragon was the first thing I thought when I saw these. Support. <3
Winged lion-dragon was the first thing I thought when I saw these. Support. <3
|| [avatar]|| editing sig more later || pokemon/deltarune fan || would love to make some friends here!! ||
image0.jpg
Love the idea but for me it dosn't suit the style of fr, reminds me of the Sphinx from Egyptology lore. But i love the idea of something out of the the blue and so different from the rest of the dragons.
Love the idea but for me it dosn't suit the style of fr, reminds me of the Sphinx from Egyptology lore. But i love the idea of something out of the the blue and so different from the rest of the dragons.
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 46 47