Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Breed: Sphiasa (Update: Ancient Breed?)
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 46 47
100% SUPPORT they are so beautiful and i want 12. But seriously this needs to become a dragon that's available to get
100% SUPPORT they are so beautiful and i want 12. But seriously this needs to become a dragon that's available to get
XF1O9cQ.png
These. Are. Adorable.
Support :D
These. Are. Adorable.
Support :D
he/theyautistic

(i'll edit my signature soon, i promise.)
[quote name="Osprey72" date=2017-11-20 01:45:32] 100% SUPPORT they are so beautiful and i want 12. But seriously this needs to become a dragon that's available to get [/quote]
Osprey72 wrote on 2017-11-20:
i really like star wars ok
I feel like they would fight with imperials because imps remind me of foxes/canines. XD
I feel like they would fight with imperials because imps remind me of foxes/canines. XD
0Xrg9Di.png
Dang, the amount of work you put into this is beautiful. I adore the female and her aloof look. Its all great though, 100% support!
Dang, the amount of work you put into this is beautiful. I adore the female and her aloof look. Its all great though, 100% support!
999999999999999999999999999% support
Please
Huge amounts of yes
MAKE THESE A THING
999999999999999999999999999% support
Please
Huge amounts of yes
MAKE THESE A THING
That feel when you're in the middle of something you can't pause, but then you smell tacos in the other room
thpt_flight_flag_small_by_jaynek0-dbz9mq4.png
yes PLEASE make it happen! Support!!
yes PLEASE make it happen! Support!!
Lichtdrache.gif
@Ink, i love it! its so unique to the other dragon breeds. and maybe you could give some background

for example, bogsneaks came from cauldron oopses.
you could do something along the lines of: migrated to dragonhome after massive earthquake, or star collapse near home country or something like that

and maybe, if you wanted them to stand out from the others even more, you could give them multiple tails or other appendages.

its just a thought...
@Ink, i love it! its so unique to the other dragon breeds. and maybe you could give some background

for example, bogsneaks came from cauldron oopses.
you could do something along the lines of: migrated to dragonhome after massive earthquake, or star collapse near home country or something like that

and maybe, if you wanted them to stand out from the others even more, you could give them multiple tails or other appendages.

its just a thought...
fuO1PHm.png
Perfection.
Perfection.
formatting these forum signatures is hard. tumblr_p6atnvb3xd1vffxj3o2_100.png
I would buy a ton of lair just to have these beautiful dragons!!!
I would buy a ton of lair just to have these beautiful dragons!!!
Stuff will one day go here.
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 46 47