Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Breed: Sphiasa (Update: Ancient Breed?)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47
I need approximately 27 million of these. What a fantastic idea!
I need approximately 27 million of these. What a fantastic idea!
sig-145.png
url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2228365/1]UM/ Festival Accents for Sale Here![/url]
I love the male's snaggletooth. I'd love some more dragons from different cultures, this seems really awesome to me :)
I love the male's snaggletooth. I'd love some more dragons from different cultures, this seems really awesome to me :)
cPW6H3E.png
They look more like familiars/mammal beasts than dragons, and look like the sphinx familiar too much
No support, sorry
They look more like familiars/mammal beasts than dragons, and look like the sphinx familiar too much
No support, sorry
Love them! The detail you've put into their artwork and the information is great. Definitely support from me :^D
Love them! The detail you've put into their artwork and the information is great. Definitely support from me :^D
I am +15 hours FR time!

tumblr_inline_nfx4qesxHc1r6zydg.png
@Ink Support!

These are absolutely gorgeous! they also are very though out and the art fits nice with the site, imo.

Have you applied for the position available? you are very talented and you'd obviously do great! =]

good luck with your breed!!
@Ink Support!

These are absolutely gorgeous! they also are very though out and the art fits nice with the site, imo.

Have you applied for the position available? you are very talented and you'd obviously do great! =]

good luck with your breed!!
2YPv3wq.png
@Leannaa aww, thank you so much! I'm glad to hear you say that.

That's really reassuring. I've applied for the apparel position and just recently added some more specific art to my portfolio but amidst all the progenitor restorations I'm not sure when/if I'll be looked at. Seems like support staff are fairly busy.

@Leannaa aww, thank you so much! I'm glad to hear you say that.

That's really reassuring. I've applied for the apparel position and just recently added some more specific art to my portfolio but amidst all the progenitor restorations I'm not sure when/if I'll be looked at. Seems like support staff are fairly busy.

aUBv6Nx.png ... ~ Ink / fr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.png / all pronouns -/-/-/-/-/-/- Pinkerlocke | f2u Bio Banners
cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc...ccccccccc...Inkpot Accent Shop

_ ______________ _ _ _

Empty your mind.
Be formless. Shapeless, like water. //
...XBYSamS.png
[quote name="Kawaru" date=2016-08-12 03:53:53] They look more like familiars/mammal beasts than dragons, and look like the sphinx familiar too much No support, sorry [/quote] Tundras are mammals aren't they? Also which familiar do you mean, I'm not sure the site has a sphinx yet? I love this breed. I always was under the impression that since having a dragon breed included in the game was part of the Kickstarter, it wouldn't be open to the general public/suggestions, but this is probably the first time I'm seriously disappointed about it.
Kawaru wrote on 2016-08-12:
No support, sorry

Tundras are mammals aren't they? Also which familiar do you mean, I'm not sure the site has a sphinx yet?

I love this breed. I always was under the impression that since having a dragon breed included in the game was part of the Kickstarter, it wouldn't be open to the general public/suggestions, but this is probably the first time I'm seriously disappointed about it.
BGVAqlH.png
@softowl they may mean the manticores [item=manticore], that's the only one I can think of that's sphinx-like. I guess I'm kinda torn? I think at the moment it looks too much like another creature (the sphinx) However I would appreciate another fluffy mammalian breed
@softowl
they may mean the manticores Manticore , that's the only one I can think of that's sphinx-like.

I guess I'm kinda torn? I think at the moment it looks too much like another creature (the sphinx)
However I would appreciate another fluffy mammalian breed
H0YTYF1.png CAgQpkV.png 7p4ZvEX.png TX13MWN.png
No support. While we do have a mammalian breed already, the face doesn't appear as mammalian on it; you can make some odd arguments for features. The thing is, both this and the tundra are leonine, and I'd prefer branching to new areas than retreading old ground.

I would never call this a dragon. I can't see it. It resembles another mythological animal too highly.
No support. While we do have a mammalian breed already, the face doesn't appear as mammalian on it; you can make some odd arguments for features. The thing is, both this and the tundra are leonine, and I'd prefer branching to new areas than retreading old ground.

I would never call this a dragon. I can't see it. It resembles another mythological animal too highly.
stormcatchersiggie_zps77a9946f.png
I must have a lair full of these things! PLEASE FR staff! For the love of all the dragon deities, don't make these into familiars! We want them to be dragons... not like what happened with the brew-able dragon (Slarg familiars), or seahorse dragon (Sea Dragon familiars) ideas... Now forever lost as breeds, thanks to being turned into familiars instead. Yes, we all know they were taken from fan's breed suggestions...

@Ink
I'd die to see your Sphiasa as a breed with all those gorgeous genes, etc...

Whoever said dragons could only be reptilian anyway? As for the argument that we already have one fluffy breed... we have a ton of none fluffy ones as well.
I must have a lair full of these things! PLEASE FR staff! For the love of all the dragon deities, don't make these into familiars! We want them to be dragons... not like what happened with the brew-able dragon (Slarg familiars), or seahorse dragon (Sea Dragon familiars) ideas... Now forever lost as breeds, thanks to being turned into familiars instead. Yes, we all know they were taken from fan's breed suggestions...

@Ink
I'd die to see your Sphiasa as a breed with all those gorgeous genes, etc...

Whoever said dragons could only be reptilian anyway? As for the argument that we already have one fluffy breed... we have a ton of none fluffy ones as well.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47