Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Breed: Sphiasa (Update: Ancient Breed?)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47
I absolutely love the breed and would want at least a full page of them with the art precisely as is. If it were refined any further, it's possible I'd end up scrolling some of my faves into the breed as well. They're just... Wow. Awesome job, and I like the lore as well.

With the lore about digging, I'd suggest having unhatched Sphiasa eggs available through the digging instead of scavenging section. I'd... Not particularly be fond of them only being obtained through the fairgrounds, though. It seems tedious and frustrating given all the time that'd go in with very little treasure earned in the process of hunting vs if they were found in the coli. As in to say: the effort would end up being almost worthless and a waste of time better spent doing other activities, in the event you didn't end up obtaining a Sphiasa.
I absolutely love the breed and would want at least a full page of them with the art precisely as is. If it were refined any further, it's possible I'd end up scrolling some of my faves into the breed as well. They're just... Wow. Awesome job, and I like the lore as well.

With the lore about digging, I'd suggest having unhatched Sphiasa eggs available through the digging instead of scavenging section. I'd... Not particularly be fond of them only being obtained through the fairgrounds, though. It seems tedious and frustrating given all the time that'd go in with very little treasure earned in the process of hunting vs if they were found in the coli. As in to say: the effort would end up being almost worthless and a waste of time better spent doing other activities, in the event you didn't end up obtaining a Sphiasa.

r250Bbk.png ZW5CgDF.png FFH3hV6.png s1GAkgl.png LBmwkOD.png Lef8ZKD.png 10CB8sd.png
You always have a choice.
You can either roll over and die, or you can keep fightin' no matter what.
LIONDRAGONS.

I love their design, oh gosh. I want them.
LIONDRAGONS.

I love their design, oh gosh. I want them.
Liondragons?? Sign me up!

Seriously, these look fantastic. I love the details of their breed lore, too. They're really well thought out, and I'd love to see them on the site.
Liondragons?? Sign me up!

Seriously, these look fantastic. I love the details of their breed lore, too. They're really well thought out, and I'd love to see them on the site.
I like them! And the art looks great.
I like them! And the art looks great.
SXqaLwu.png

she/her
FR + 8/9
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxart shop
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxg1 sales
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxprofile dragon

Yes! These are so cool looking, and sphynxs are really awesome.
Yes! These are so cool looking, and sphynxs are really awesome.
poor thing... needs to update his forum signature and hasn't yet. oh well!
@Ink
Good lord, they're my new favorite breed. The design is fantastic and the lore is just as wonderful. I sincerely hope they make this an actual breed. Great work man
@Ink
Good lord, they're my new favorite breed. The design is fantastic and the lore is just as wonderful. I sincerely hope they make this an actual breed. Great work man
“The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things.The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice-versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.
@Alleycat good point, I kind of like the idea of them potentially being found through digging instead of scavenging. I added it to the main post, I hope that's okay.

something about the body/limbs of the male is bothering me and I think I could use the space more effectively to make apparel easier to see/draw, theoretically so I might fuss with that a bit but I'm not sure.

@Abogado thank you so much! I'm glad you like them x3

I really appreciate the comments guys, and it's really encouraging to see that you all like them!
@Alleycat good point, I kind of like the idea of them potentially being found through digging instead of scavenging. I added it to the main post, I hope that's okay.

something about the body/limbs of the male is bothering me and I think I could use the space more effectively to make apparel easier to see/draw, theoretically so I might fuss with that a bit but I'm not sure.

@Abogado thank you so much! I'm glad you like them x3

I really appreciate the comments guys, and it's really encouraging to see that you all like them!
aUBv6Nx.png ... ~ Ink / fr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.png / all pronouns -/-/-/-/-/-/- Pinkerlocke | f2u Bio Banners
cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc...ccccccccc...Inkpot Accent Shop

_ ______________ _ _ _

Empty your mind.
Be formless. Shapeless, like water. //
...XBYSamS.png
I'd love to see them enter the world of Flight Rising. Lovely beasts!
I'd love to see them enter the world of Flight Rising. Lovely beasts!
@ironyfilleddonut *finger guns*

You got me there
@ironyfilleddonut *finger guns*

You got me there
@Ink
I want a million. They're so gorgeous, and almost seem a bit feline, without straying too much from a dragon aesthetic. I especially love the orb idea, and how it would have the same color as their eyes. I think that the male pose looks fine, but I'm no artist, and it's ultimately your art anyway. So, yes, support!
@Ink
I want a million. They're so gorgeous, and almost seem a bit feline, without straying too much from a dragon aesthetic. I especially love the orb idea, and how it would have the same color as their eyes. I think that the male pose looks fine, but I'm no artist, and it's ultimately your art anyway. So, yes, support!
jt3PpxV.png
Currently looking for:
avocado/aqua/sable male, preferably with nature eyes
Abyss and Copper XXX Veils
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47