Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Gardening System (come brainstorm?)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
Maybe another idea for how to incorporate seafood would be that you could have an option to 'flood' your garden and grow water based plants and have the pests be seafood(And maybe rarely like an otter or some sort of water bug) for the dragons that eat these? It would also allow for a lot of water based plants/animals/insects to come about.

Love the idea!
Maybe another idea for how to incorporate seafood would be that you could have an option to 'flood' your garden and grow water based plants and have the pests be seafood(And maybe rarely like an otter or some sort of water bug) for the dragons that eat these? It would also allow for a lot of water based plants/animals/insects to come about.

Love the idea!
+2 FR Time9WVlRqD.pngJqHoSDf.pngkdG9S1E.pngwgJgfCm.png4HGY8mP.png3UCY1gQ.pngC1FGmDr.png6Qf9OJI.pngc7j6Wql.png
I love this, and would be a good game:3
I love this, and would be a good game:3
Added the water-based plants for water-based pests idea!
Added the water-based plants for water-based pests idea!
Wow, I don't have anything to add to this but I would *love* to see it in the game. This would be so much fun to play with!
Wow, I don't have anything to add to this but I would *love* to see it in the game. This would be so much fun to play with!
FR_Banners_Lightning_4.png
Support, heavily supporting!
Support, heavily supporting!
Continuing to very much support! :D
Continuing to very much support! :D
This sounds awesome! I admit I didn't read all of the explanation. But heck, I didn't need to to want to support this!
This sounds awesome! I admit I didn't read all of the explanation. But heck, I didn't need to to want to support this!
011F_Custom.png 013F_Custom.png
Support here too. Sounds great!
Support here too. Sounds great!
I support this idea. I keep running low on foods, if I don't stock up daily.
I support this idea. I keep running low on foods, if I don't stock up daily.
wakibo5_zpsa5f18a20.pnghe6r.png
Support! It would be absulutely awesome ^-^
Support! It would be absulutely awesome ^-^
~_~_~_~_~1108b_300px_loviare_by_miirshroom-dbencv2.png ~_~_~_~_~
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24