Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Gardening System (come brainstorm?)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
Thank you, @InkyPetrel
@Lector @darkwater Added your ideas!
Thank you, @InkyPetrel
@Lector @darkwater Added your ideas!
So what sort of gardening specific items would you all suggest, both in terms of "used for gardening" and "produced by gardening?" The things already suggested somewhere in the main posts include seeds, fertilizer, enchanted domes, and sprinklers for "used for" and for "produced by" there's items with a chance of changing genes and maybe hybrid seeds. Perhaps some over-ripe crop items that could be composted?
So what sort of gardening specific items would you all suggest, both in terms of "used for gardening" and "produced by gardening?" The things already suggested somewhere in the main posts include seeds, fertilizer, enchanted domes, and sprinklers for "used for" and for "produced by" there's items with a chance of changing genes and maybe hybrid seeds. Perhaps some over-ripe crop items that could be composted?
This looks like a great idea, and it'll be totally worth it for people who have a lot of plant eating dragons so they wouldn't have completely rely on foraging or grinding for it in the coliseum, where it might not be as likely for them to acquire plants.
So I definitely support!
This looks like a great idea, and it'll be totally worth it for people who have a lot of plant eating dragons so they wouldn't have completely rely on foraging or grinding for it in the coliseum, where it might not be as likely for them to acquire plants.
So I definitely support!

I like this idea!

I'd suggest that there might be an option for increasing pests, so that lairs with mostly insect or meat eaters would "garden" for those and harvest them instead of plants. The plant crop might be ruined by rabbits or aphids, but the fae and mirrors would be happy!
I like this idea!

I'd suggest that there might be an option for increasing pests, so that lairs with mostly insect or meat eaters would "garden" for those and harvest them instead of plants. The plant crop might be ruined by rabbits or aphids, but the fae and mirrors would be happy!
177499lightofknowledge2.png
@Lightning Great idea! That'd be good for people who can't use the coliseum or dislike it for one reason or another.
@Lightning Great idea! That'd be good for people who can't use the coliseum or dislike it for one reason or another.
Very well thought out, and it sounds like a great idea. Support!
Very well thought out, and it sounds like a great idea. Support!
I really, realy love this idea, and all the detail you&#039;ve put into it. I was thinking about things like this the othrs day, gardening and farming resources would be quite lovely <3 If the dragons can build, they can definately cultivate.

I would be most appriciative of some casual experiences for this place :&#039;D
I really, realy love this idea, and all the detail you&#039;ve put into it. I was thinking about things like this the othrs day, gardening and farming resources would be quite lovely <3 If the dragons can build, they can definately cultivate.

I would be most appriciative of some casual experiences for this place :&#039;D
mazatl_by_whatcritter-d7qvtl6.gif
I full on support this idea. I&#039;ve never seen something thought and planned out so well. Again, I support this!
I full on support this idea. I&#039;ve never seen something thought and planned out so well. Again, I support this!
Vailendersate1v2_zps7fccfea6.pngVailendersate2_zps87db7bce.gif
I&#039;m going to echo most of the users before me and say that I&#039;m incredibly impressed by how much planning you put into this feature. It seems like a feasible addition to the site, would help ease the demand of food supplies (my guardians are intent on eating me out of house and home), and sounds like it&#039;d be really fun. Support!

~ Azophel
I&#039;m going to echo most of the users before me and say that I&#039;m incredibly impressed by how much planning you put into this feature. It seems like a feasible addition to the site, would help ease the demand of food supplies (my guardians are intent on eating me out of house and home), and sounds like it&#039;d be really fun. Support!

~ Azophel
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
This is a great idea, very thought out and should definitely get implemented. However, it does not help with easing hunger for seafood eaters. Perhaps you could design ponds, where you could breed seafood? It would need to be supplied by plants and insects, depending on what you were breeding, there would be a number of males and females, randomly divided as you added the fish to the pond. Say, you wanted to breed Topaz Guppies. You would buy a pond( or aquarium, etc.). You would put 20 Topaz Guppies in it, and it would be randomly divided into males and females. You would have t clean the pond, feed them insects and over time, they would start to breed. Let&#039;s say after 3 days you would get young ones, which would be for now genderless, after another 3 days they would grow up into adults. You would be able to snatch the adults whenever you wanted to either convert them into food or sell them. Something similiar could be done with enclosures instead of ponds.
This is a great idea, very thought out and should definitely get implemented. However, it does not help with easing hunger for seafood eaters. Perhaps you could design ponds, where you could breed seafood? It would need to be supplied by plants and insects, depending on what you were breeding, there would be a number of males and females, randomly divided as you added the fish to the pond. Say, you wanted to breed Topaz Guppies. You would buy a pond( or aquarium, etc.). You would put 20 Topaz Guppies in it, and it would be randomly divided into males and females. You would have t clean the pond, feed them insects and over time, they would start to breed. Let&#039;s say after 3 days you would get young ones, which would be for now genderless, after another 3 days they would grow up into adults. You would be able to snatch the adults whenever you wanted to either convert them into food or sell them. Something similiar could be done with enclosures instead of ponds.
I may not respond due to real life duties, but I'm willing to breed any of my breeding pairs on request, pm me and we can negotiate the details.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24