Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Gardening System (come brainstorm?)
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
@ToonKuriboh Ah, thanks. That explains a lot.
@ToonKuriboh Ah, thanks. That explains a lot.
: +3
: Yes

Discord:
Museless_
SRtoOYm.gif
FAzNnJZ.gif
@Gaia

Someone necrot this thread. Should it better be locked now?
@Gaia

Someone necrot this thread. Should it better be locked now?
QmA8loc.gif HMjulZ.jpg NywvZd5.gif
@Saphirosa The necro rule didn't apply in the suggestions forum - new players and new insights/perspectives can revitalize existing ideas and suggestions :) Also on a side note - the necro rule was removed from the Forum Code of Conduct a few months ago.
@Saphirosa The necro rule didn't apply in the suggestions forum - new players and new insights/perspectives can revitalize existing ideas and suggestions :) Also on a side note - the necro rule was removed from the Forum Code of Conduct a few months ago.
@Gaia
wups didnt saw that.
And didnt know that . Thanks for the information ^^
@Gaia
wups didnt saw that.
And didnt know that . Thanks for the information ^^
QmA8loc.gif HMjulZ.jpg NywvZd5.gif
(I had to skim because I am rather drowsy but I wanted to put in my idea anyway, I see others have mentioned bugs and seafood as like, pests and stuff, I like that too that's cool)

Support because I love little things like this, however the problem I have with it is that I don't really have a lot of use for plants, aside from just hoardselling what I find in the coliseum. I have mostly meat and fish eating dragons so, plants just pile up. Maybe alongside the gardening there can be other things for the other food categories; herding livestock for meat, fishing/fish farming for seafood, and farming bugs (maybe something like one of those bee hives but youre harvesting the bees rather than the honey) for insects.

But I would LOVE if the plots looked like the flight's aesthetic, plague maybe has fences built from bones or something? I love flight things like that. That would only work out if more advanced and detailed art was made, of course.
(I had to skim because I am rather drowsy but I wanted to put in my idea anyway, I see others have mentioned bugs and seafood as like, pests and stuff, I like that too that's cool)

Support because I love little things like this, however the problem I have with it is that I don't really have a lot of use for plants, aside from just hoardselling what I find in the coliseum. I have mostly meat and fish eating dragons so, plants just pile up. Maybe alongside the gardening there can be other things for the other food categories; herding livestock for meat, fishing/fish farming for seafood, and farming bugs (maybe something like one of those bee hives but youre harvesting the bees rather than the honey) for insects.

But I would LOVE if the plots looked like the flight's aesthetic, plague maybe has fences built from bones or something? I love flight things like that. That would only work out if more advanced and detailed art was made, of course.
Hanging by a broken thread
Oh.

Earth could have rocky fences
Water could have coral fences
Fire could have flame-pillar fences
Wind could have like, little tornadoes
Shadow could have pools of shadow
and Light could have pillars of light
Stormcatcher could have either and electric fence or lightning,
Ice could have ice stalagmites
Grass could have thick trees
Plague (as @Jibeizame said) bones
and the followers of spacedad (hehehe) could have runes or magic circles

OH YES
Oh.

OH YES
Just playing video games!
I love this idea!
I love this idea!
yarn lover, and book lover forever
[quote name="dragonboy4402" date=2017-03-11 11:38:45] Oh. Earth could have rocky fences Water could have coral fences Fire could have flame-pillar fences Wind could have like, little tornadoes Shadow could have pools of shadow and Light could have pillars of light Stormcatcher could have either and electric fence or lightning, Ice could have ice stalagmites Grass could have thick trees Plague (as @Jibeizame said) bones and the followers of spacedad (hehehe) could have runes or magic circles OH YES [/quote] Hmm. Tornadoes, I think, would eventually blow away the topsoil. What about fences made from bamboo?
dragonboy4402 wrote on 2017-03-11:
Oh.

OH YES

Hmm. Tornadoes, I think, would eventually blow away the topsoil. What about fences made from bamboo?
je1KGwo.png
@myrese

That's even better!
@myrese

That's even better!
Just playing video games!
This would certainly be interesting. It would certainly be useful, and skimming through the post, it seems fun too! As mentioned in the beginning, it would also be nice to have more support for casual players.
This would certainly be interesting. It would certainly be useful, and skimming through the post, it seems fun too! As mentioned in the beginning, it would also be nice to have more support for casual players.
goSc2L4.png
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24