Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Suggestion for Custom Skins System
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13
Support, if a skin was already accepted then why should it have to go trough the process again?
Support, if a skin was already accepted then why should it have to go trough the process again?
DVcXRyP.png
Support. Seems silly to resubmit the same image multiple times, and it would reduce wait time a lot especially with longer print runs.
Support. Seems silly to resubmit the same image multiple times, and it would reduce wait time a lot especially with longer print runs.
cnEWdVO.pngxxxx
Support, definitely!!! I don't do skins yet but my roommate @luckysquid did and I know the waiting and stuff was a pain on reprints. D:
Support, definitely!!! I don't do skins yet but my roommate @luckysquid did and I know the waiting and stuff was a pain on reprints. D:
CdZTwZd.png
Wishlist | Art Samples | Deviantart | Custom Bio Examples
Looking for stoned Lvl 25s, preferably either Water or Nature. Preferably pretty or with potential. The ghostier/more halloweeny the better! Willing to offer mixed payment.
I wholeheartedly support this suggestion - especially if the skin is not getting altered in anyway, shape and form, so that the same old skin can get automatic approval and the copies would be delivered quickly, if not almost immediately.
I wholeheartedly support this suggestion - especially if the skin is not getting altered in anyway, shape and form, so that the same old skin can get automatic approval and the copies would be delivered quickly, if not almost immediately.
79026279_w2VMGEmYzwnnL1n.png
Support. Making people wait for skins that have already been approved is kinda silly. lol
Support. Making people wait for skins that have already been approved is kinda silly. lol
Pixel Shop--->igby_pc_by_rivenmist-d7xuoq0.pngDragon Dress up Shop --->ceto_mirror_by_rivenmist-d7y40kj.png
Support under conditions
Tentative under the following conditions:
  • You can only repost skins/accents that you created.
  • Skins/Accents that were allowed before but aren't anymore cannot be reposted.

(Double post deleted)
Support under conditions
Tentative under the following conditions:
  • You can only repost skins/accents that you created.
  • Skins/Accents that were allowed before but aren't anymore cannot be reposted.

(Double post deleted)
In pinging me I assume consent to be pinged back. This is because I disabled signature display (too many intrusive banners)
Solar stance time difference: +9 Hours FRT

My avatar
Support :)

I've never made a custom skin myself, but I used to buy them quite frequently from skin/accent shops and i get really impatient waiting for the skin/accent to reprint even though it's already been printed numerous times before. Also, all those layout options look fantastic.
Support :)

I've never made a custom skin myself, but I used to buy them quite frequently from skin/accent shops and i get really impatient waiting for the skin/accent to reprint even though it's already been printed numerous times before. Also, all those layout options look fantastic.
KBQZyFR.pngiCquEWh.pngDKhOfI1.png
I'd love this SO much Spassow, though there is one small problem D:
Sometimes people want reprints of skins or accents that now break the rules.

I had a skincent that the told me they wouldn't reprint because it broke the rules and that letting it in the first time was a mistake.

So even previously approved skins aren't safe ; n ;
I'd love this SO much Spassow, though there is one small problem D:
Sometimes people want reprints of skins or accents that now break the rules.

I had a skincent that the told me they wouldn't reprint because it broke the rules and that letting it in the first time was a mistake.

So even previously approved skins aren't safe ; n ;
@Monako Rule? Which rule? Do you mean...no blood, no hurt..?
@Monako Rule? Which rule? Do you mean...no blood, no hurt..?
5bb6d44fde511.png
SkinArtDoodleAdopt
@Spassow

Ah nah, I mean that sometimes even skins that get accepted once wont be accepted again because they break the rules. So they wont print more copies.

I had a skin I made that they said was to dark to reprint any more of >: They told me they wouldn't.

But I still really like this idea.
@Spassow

Ah nah, I mean that sometimes even skins that get accepted once wont be accepted again because they break the rules. So they wont print more copies.

I had a skin I made that they said was to dark to reprint any more of >: They told me they wouldn't.

But I still really like this idea.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13