Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Suggestion for Custom Skins System
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
[size=6][color=ff0000]2 Years! Mar 05, 2019! It comes true! Special accent will be made to celebrate for it![/color][/size] ----- [size=4]Hello admins! I am thinking of a newer system of uploading skins and accents that will increase the turn-around efficiency of skins and accents. For skins that have been approved before, perhaps we can add in a new space where we can input the number of the existing accents or skins(example:#00000).This will act as an additional filter that will separate out reprints from newly submitted accents/skins. This hopefully will [b]decrease the wait time[/b] for skins and accents that have already been printed. We won't have to wait as long for the copies to come back, to find out that [b]previously approved skins have now been denied or have been uploaded as entirely new skins[/b].[/size] ----- [img]https://i.sssu.net/2018/11/17/5befd6c475b91.png[/img]
2 Years!

Mar 05, 2019! It comes true!

Special accent will be made to celebrate for it!

Hello admins!

I am thinking of a newer system of uploading skins and accents that will increase the turn-around efficiency of skins and accents.

For skins that have been approved before, perhaps we can add in a new space where we can input the number of the existing accents or skins(example:#00000).This will act as an additional filter that will separate out reprints from newly submitted accents/skins.

This hopefully will decrease the wait time for skins and accents that have already been printed. We won't have to wait as long for the copies to come back, to find out that previously approved skins have now been denied or have been uploaded as entirely new skins.

5befd6c475b91.png
5bb6d44fde511.png
SkinArtDoodleAdopt
Yes, maybe need a more convenient way to upload here, so more convenient to everyone, we should support this, I think, this game can join a complete process form, isn't it?
Yes, maybe need a more convenient way to upload here, so more convenient to everyone, we should support this, I think, this game can join a complete process form, isn't it?
Wow that sounds interesting! Though I do not drawing custom skins, I heard about who take a long time to wait the skins processed out. And to get the custom skins I bought much quicker is truly attractive!
Wow that sounds interesting! Though I do not drawing custom skins, I heard about who take a long time to wait the skins processed out. And to get the custom skins I bought much quicker is truly attractive!
spiral___thesheeponfire_by_stormjumper19-da0ylbs.pngrvzA1j7.pnguW4pKgj.pngZub12dQ.pngpdGNMeC.png48tMxBY.pngqQQwX3R.png4MPIvuL.png6rCXmq1.pngk3tLLKV.png1StiPZV.png20p9thK.png
I love the idea! It will make me get the skin much fast!
I love the idea! It will make me get the skin much fast!
Love the idea!^_^Cannot possibly support this more ;)
Love the idea!^_^Cannot possibly support this more ;)
I think it is a good idea;D
Cause whenever my friend uploaded the skins , they will be a little disturbed may be a week, it makes me feel worried about their stress...
I think it is a good idea;D
Cause whenever my friend uploaded the skins , they will be a little disturbed may be a week, it makes me feel worried about their stress...
IU6wKs.png
I love Spassow's accents and I love this suggestion! Yes I think this would totally help things run more smoothly.
I love Spassow's accents and I love this suggestion! Yes I think this would totally help things run more smoothly.
XriSV9h.gif
As an accent artist, even though I never have reprinted anything, I SUPPORT this SO MUCH! It would make things a lot smoother.
As an accent artist, even though I never have reprinted anything, I SUPPORT this SO MUCH! It would make things a lot smoother.
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads
lwN7WD5.png FRT+9 | he/him

accent shop
xx Silhouette of a flying dragon
i was thinking about the other night, actually! it's a great idea, definitely support.
i was thinking about the other night, actually! it's a great idea, definitely support.
Support for sure.

I think the issue comes in with the fact that the admin have no way of knowing if you've actually altered the skin in any way, and would have to check it against the onsite skin, which probably takes time unto itself. There should be some sort of system for accent artists to buy blueprints, shuck the ID number of the skin they want printed in, verify that they're the original accent artist, and have it reprinted. Having to reupload the png for identical skins over and over just seems silly when all you need is reprint and the file is identical to what's already onsite.
Support for sure.

I think the issue comes in with the fact that the admin have no way of knowing if you've actually altered the skin in any way, and would have to check it against the onsite skin, which probably takes time unto itself. There should be some sort of system for accent artists to buy blueprints, shuck the ID number of the skin they want printed in, verify that they're the original accent artist, and have it reprinted. Having to reupload the png for identical skins over and over just seems silly when all you need is reprint and the file is identical to what's already onsite.
18921.png21367.png16448.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13