Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Baby Dragons For Avatars ?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Support! If the aging from hatchling to adult thing is a problem, it could be reserved for just pwrmababies (which would help as a gem sink)
Support! If the aging from hatchling to adult thing is a problem, it could be reserved for just pwrmababies (which would help as a gem sink)
ffGNCkk.png
support. i love the baby's and love to see them become avatars
support. i love the baby's and love to see them become avatars
Support! ♥
Support! ♥
sig108_by_dingobreath_dclhg0d_by_blondes_sketchbook-dclhm5j.png
YEEEEES my dragon Pirate was SOOOO cute as a baby, I'm thinking of getting an eternal youth scroll, and it would be SOOOO ADORABLE.
YEEEEES my dragon Pirate was SOOOO cute as a baby, I'm thinking of getting an eternal youth scroll, and it would be SOOOO ADORABLE.
Puppet Master Anti
she/her/hers|FRT +3|Link to Art shop
Now I'm curious...
What happens when you set an adult dragon as your avatar, and then slap an eternal youth scroll on them?
Now I'm curious...
What happens when you set an adult dragon as your avatar, and then slap an eternal youth scroll on them?
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
@Zenzic

I believe your avatar just turns into the default one with the gray silhouette.
@Zenzic

I believe your avatar just turns into the default one with the gray silhouette.
100% Support. If this becomes an actual feature I'd finally have a reason to get a permababy.
100% Support. If this becomes an actual feature I'd finally have a reason to get a permababy.
Support! It would give people more incentive to get permababies, then.
Support! It would give people more incentive to get permababies, then.
2heep8h.jpg
Can I revive this suggestion?
Can I revive this suggestion?
tumblr_inline_mv3akeJbfn1r9ywrd.png
Full support for permababies, I have a wee little EY smuggler I've been dying to use as my avvie and cannot
Full support for permababies, I have a wee little EY smuggler I've been dying to use as my avvie and cannot
5MwdWh0.pngaesq82D.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9