Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Baby Dragons For Avatars ?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Can I bump this?
I still really want this feature <3
Can I bump this?
I still really want this feature <3
tumblr_inline_mv3akeJbfn1r9ywrd.png
support for perma babs- or just regular cuteness
support for perma babs- or just regular cuteness
I support this! It'd be so cute! ^^
I support this! It'd be so cute! ^^
a3665186-2e54-4922-869a-430b41931c92.png
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

Trigun Stampede - Dr. Stone
Fleet Foxes - Delicious in Dungeon

I think I've supported this before, but I can again. I honestly think there should be more done with permababies. Even just the ability to make permababy skins and wear certain clothing (like the flowerfalls, etc), would be enough to make me want one. I wouldn't use one as an avatar myself, but I think it should also be an option.
I think I've supported this before, but I can again. I honestly think there should be more done with permababies. Even just the ability to make permababy skins and wear certain clothing (like the flowerfalls, etc), would be enough to make me want one. I wouldn't use one as an avatar myself, but I think it should also be an option.
most diffinetly support! I had the same feeling about my baby dragons. AND THERE SO CUTE!!!
most diffinetly support! I had the same feeling about my baby dragons. AND THERE SO CUTE!!!
most deffinetly. i had the same feeling about making my baby's avatars!! AND THERE SO CUTE!!! :)
most deffinetly. i had the same feeling about making my baby's avatars!! AND THERE SO CUTE!!! :)
This would be the best ever!
This would be the best ever!
They/them. Banner by YamiNoNeko.
n2PHQa3.png
And staff if you need another reason it will get more people to buy permababy which removes gems from the game I'm pretty sure you like that
And staff if you need another reason it will get more people to buy permababy which removes gems from the game I'm pretty sure you like that
tumblr_inline_o8pnmbVxfC1ts73zp_540.png
100% supporting this. It'll be so cute!
100% supporting this. It'll be so cute!
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif •Timewatcher
•Wishlist

•+3FR
•She/Her
Support for permabab avatars! This would be adorable, and a great way to make permababs more in-demand.
Support for permabab avatars! This would be adorable, and a great way to make permababs more in-demand.
_back_day.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9