Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Baby Dragons For Avatars ?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Support.

It would give more variety on the avatars, honestly can't see anything wrong with this.
Support.

It would give more variety on the avatars, honestly can't see anything wrong with this.
4oO1RBo.png *size = 525x100
Pleaseee this would make me actually get gems in order to have a permababy, honestly
Pleaseee this would make me actually get gems in order to have a permababy, honestly
Support for permas. Though it would also be nice to have apparel for perma babies if that's the case. (Small gem collection maybe)
Support for permas. Though it would also be nice to have apparel for perma babies if that's the case. (Small gem collection maybe)
Support, I would love to have this for permababes <3
Support, I would love to have this for permababes <3
latest?cb=20140703135024.png
⊗ Max
⊗ 23
⊗xe/they
⊗ fr +2

sNd5wqe.png hphjQR4.png
89NiKF4.png COSMOSIS_tiny_sepia_logo.png EDjLhcC.png egg_fire_bouncy_by_dogi_crimson-dabjwuf.gifuD7taRL.png
kCHWEjf.png6dnHKBv.png
Support. More purpose for Perma Hatchlings and very cute
Support. More purpose for Perma Hatchlings and very cute
tumblr_o4zkxjjlut1uk6rdco1_100.gif
So far lots of support towards perma-hatchlings!
<3
So far lots of support towards perma-hatchlings!
<3
tumblr_inline_mv3akeJbfn1r9ywrd.png
Support for cute dragon baby avvies! Especially for permababies, because permababies are pretty useless, the only thing they do is look cute.
Support for cute dragon baby avvies! Especially for permababies, because permababies are pretty useless, the only thing they do is look cute.
jCVhFoZ.gif
Support for perma-hatchlings since it'd be giving them some purpose. It's annoying that they're pretty useless atm.
Support for perma-hatchlings since it'd be giving them some purpose. It's annoying that they're pretty useless atm.
Tn4aWhc.png
support :3 i love the baby dragon art and I love my pera-baby :D
support :3 i love the baby dragon art and I love my pera-baby :D
DAy3VkTqg.png
Support.

I've been thinking for a long while why perma babies are not eligible for avatar use.
Support.

I've been thinking for a long while why perma babies are not eligible for avatar use.
sIYtCYI.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9