Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Clan Profile Layout Change
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Support with my whole body and heart!

I really like the preview made, especially the longer and wider clan profile area where we can put clan images there without having to scroll down. I'm talking about the vertical banner since I have ordered one for my clan too, but right now I'm not using it since the image is cut half way and I have to scroll to see it from top to bottom. That's stupid.

The more I look at that picture of all the ideas combined, the more I want it to happen, like now. XD
Support with my whole body and heart!

I really like the preview made, especially the longer and wider clan profile area where we can put clan images there without having to scroll down. I'm talking about the vertical banner since I have ordered one for my clan too, but right now I'm not using it since the image is cut half way and I have to scroll to see it from top to bottom. That's stupid.

The more I look at that picture of all the ideas combined, the more I want it to happen, like now. XD
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
I love this! I'm in huge support for it! <3

I'm having a hard time making my Profile as lovely as I am trying to do with my Dragons' biographies, and it's made it so I don't even want to touch my profile anymore. It's not fun, especially when I'm in need of a lot of things and that's the best place to view it; ie. Wishlist and such as well as general clan Lore.
I love this! I'm in huge support for it! <3

I'm having a hard time making my Profile as lovely as I am trying to do with my Dragons' biographies, and it's made it so I don't even want to touch my profile anymore. It's not fun, especially when I'm in need of a lot of things and that's the best place to view it; ie. Wishlist and such as well as general clan Lore.
Updating Signature 1606945728871.png Updating Signature
This looks fantastic, and I'd love to have something like this set-up for my lair page. Full support.
This looks fantastic, and I'd love to have something like this set-up for my lair page. Full support.
+2 FR Time. | eGiN2Xv.png
Lore Masterpost | Tn4TEAZ.png
I had to be sparse with my lair page due to the crampness ;u; - Full support!
I had to be sparse with my lair page due to the crampness ;u; - Full support!
Avatar-left.png72117777p.pngAvatar-right.png
xxxxxxx
Crystal-divider-smallest.png
x
C R Y S T A L L O I D
enby • they/them • 3 FRT
salesavatarmusic
x
Crystal-divider-smallest-F.png
xxxxxxx
Avatar-left.png60499266p.pngAvatar-right.png
Only if it was optional- meaning that you could switch between the old layout and the new one. I personally wouldn't mind a new layout, but I'm also fine with keeping the old one.
Only if it was optional- meaning that you could switch between the old layout and the new one. I personally wouldn't mind a new layout, but I'm also fine with keeping the old one.
ampharos.png 20 | any pronouns | about me | accents |
I have not read through this all yet but the points that would be important to me would be having the online/offline set to invisible by default. We need more privacy protections imo.

Other than that bring it on... please!!! Les Cirque needs to expand!!
I have not read through this all yet but the points that would be important to me would be having the online/offline set to invisible by default. We need more privacy protections imo.

Other than that bring it on... please!!! Les Cirque needs to expand!!
Stuff will one day go here.
Just looking at the picture I really like how I won't have to scroll as much, and now I'll be able to set up a CR from a profile? Sounds awesome!
Just looking at the picture I really like how I won't have to scroll as much, and now I'll be able to set up a CR from a profile? Sounds awesome!
BhWDcLm.png
I Support this with every fiber of my being

The text box is too small for the clan profile to look pretty :< its so sad!
I Support this with every fiber of my being

The text box is too small for the clan profile to look pretty :< its so sad!
wYQVCwV.gif
A larger textbox is absolutely nessessary. It seems ridiculous that the most important part of someones profile is squeezed into a box that tiny.
A larger textbox is absolutely nessessary. It seems ridiculous that the most important part of someones profile is squeezed into a box that tiny.
Y8eNONv.png vetica_by_coloradoblues-dbd9yhg.gif dNCLmdm.png
Support!

I think the "recent comment" part just takes too much space.
Support!

I think the "recent comment" part just takes too much space.
Gdvkld2.pngv5Ocz7R.pngRG70TCs.pngVcF1ol9.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10