Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Clan Profile Layout Change
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Support! I also feel like the text box is far too small. For us lore writers it would be much easier to format/write if it could expand.
Support! I also feel like the text box is far too small. For us lore writers it would be much easier to format/write if it could expand.
00L4SNl.png
Full support! I was wondering why something like this wasn't the default style when I joined the site.
Full support! I was wondering why something like this wasn't the default style when I joined the site.
iOWLppH.png
@Birdskull

I love it, it looks great!
@Birdskull

I love it, it looks great!
~Commissions
~Tumblr
~Instagram
~He/They
tumblr_inline_n37h25z1gh1qhwjx8.gif
Oh I can support this! I'd love to have a revamp to the clan profile, it's clunky as it is. I'd love more ability to edit it!

The only things I'd change here, are move clan activity to right under the forum activity, and remove the little image from that so it's only text, but if you go to see more (like you can already) the images will be visible there. Or make the images slightly smaller, there's just something off about it that section that I don't like that possibly has to do with the images.

But otherwise, I like it! Support. It would do a lot of good making it less cluttered.
Oh I can support this! I'd love to have a revamp to the clan profile, it's clunky as it is. I'd love more ability to edit it!

The only things I'd change here, are move clan activity to right under the forum activity, and remove the little image from that so it's only text, but if you go to see more (like you can already) the images will be visible there. Or make the images slightly smaller, there's just something off about it that section that I don't like that possibly has to do with the images.

But otherwise, I like it! Support. It would do a lot of good making it less cluttered.
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
Definite support. I think a larger clan profile box in general is one one the most attractive things, especially to a lore writer. I currently put my information on top, and any lore is hidden underneath. People end up not reading it, which is honestly quite sad. I'd love for people to be able to see what I write.
Definite support. I think a larger clan profile box in general is one one the most attractive things, especially to a lore writer. I currently put my information on top, and any lore is hidden underneath. People end up not reading it, which is honestly quite sad. I'd love for people to be able to see what I write.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
This is great. I'd especially love to be able to see the vistas on the clan profile page. Everything about this is great and I love it
This is great. I'd especially love to be able to see the vistas on the clan profile page. Everything about this is great and I love it
IMG_8704.png
huge support! Right now I have my miscellaneous info about my name and pronouns at the top at a size 1, and it still takes up quite a bit of space. That extra space will show off mylore much better!
huge support! Right now I have my miscellaneous info about my name and pronouns at the top at a size 1, and it still takes up quite a bit of space. That extra space will show off mylore much better!
Thomas
he/him
I've updated the example image and added a few of the suggestions others have added to this thread.
I've updated the example image and added a few of the suggestions others have added to this thread.
Aaand again, this time adding a status icon, last seen date, and a wider text box. ouo b
Aaand again, this time adding a status icon, last seen date, and a wider text box. ouo b
YES YES YES!! I need more space in my clan profile soooo bad. The entire thing feels so cramped. ITS A WHOLE PAGE AND I HAVE TO SQUINT MY EYES TO LOOK AT A TINY TEXT BOX! More text area please! (The other features are great too) [quote][img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/622f043d6b37378a59392bd9bae72ea9/tumblr_osnxapAp4h1raawavo1_1280.png[/img][/quote]
YES YES YES!!
I need more space in my clan profile soooo bad. The entire thing feels so cramped. ITS A WHOLE PAGE AND I HAVE TO SQUINT MY EYES TO LOOK AT A TINY TEXT BOX! More text area please! (The other features are great too)
Quote:
tumblr_osnxapAp4h1raawavo1_1280.png
arkantos_signature_by_sludgy_by_sludgy-dben8lb.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10