Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Clan Profile Layout Change
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
huge SUPPORT! I agree with all of your suggested points, mostly with the size of the text box(make it bigger!please?) fantastic ideas~
huge SUPPORT! I agree with all of your suggested points, mostly with the size of the text box(make it bigger!please?) fantastic ideas~
LiwOXx1.png
cloud | he/him | FR+9
» art shop
» art for fodder (catmas)
» mystery box (halloween)
» my DYLC
I have a lot of info in my scroll and I really wanna change my profile color to a soft blue or something, so I support this!

Maybe we would be able to choose text and background colors from the FR colorwheel, so you can theme it like one of your favorite dragons?

(@Birdskull so you see the palette idea, I'm adding onto khalyeezy's idea~)
I have a lot of info in my scroll and I really wanna change my profile color to a soft blue or something, so I support this!

Maybe we would be able to choose text and background colors from the FR colorwheel, so you can theme it like one of your favorite dragons?

(@Birdskull so you see the palette idea, I'm adding onto khalyeezy's idea~)
@Birdskull

So much support! I have a lot of important information I want to be immediately visible, and the current, tiny rectangle we have now just doesn't allow for that, so I've just kind of left it out for now. The mock up you made is perfect! Lots of space and info that you can see as soon as you look at someone's profile, but limited to a point so that it doesn't stretch into infinity! I also like the background palettes idea, I'd love to be able to theme my profile to be more Plague-y.
A preview button would be nice too, I recently screwed up my profile because of a coding error and lost a lot of information that's going to be a pain to rewrite, all because I had to 'Accept' it to see what it would do.
@Birdskull

So much support! I have a lot of important information I want to be immediately visible, and the current, tiny rectangle we have now just doesn't allow for that, so I've just kind of left it out for now. The mock up you made is perfect! Lots of space and info that you can see as soon as you look at someone's profile, but limited to a point so that it doesn't stretch into infinity! I also like the background palettes idea, I'd love to be able to theme my profile to be more Plague-y.
A preview button would be nice too, I recently screwed up my profile because of a coding error and lost a lot of information that's going to be a pain to rewrite, all because I had to 'Accept' it to see what it would do.
77310def8a8885b2a6fbc71d6228550dc13490b4.png
756b261e7bf072facfbc9f9cb20a571e9d08001d.png
dedcc8a9a54ffec00c844f200df2a62ae2298d73.png
Hello everyone! Because the staff implement suggestions based on their design philosophy of the game, not votes, popularity, or lack thereof, some posts have been removed from this thread in accordance with the update to the Suggestions Forum Policy:

Quote:
The Suggestions Forum is a discussion forum, not a petition forum. Replies may not have ONLY the following in them:
“Support”
“No support”
Quoting another post
Quoting another post with ONLY “support/no support”

Thank you!
Hello everyone! Because the staff implement suggestions based on their design philosophy of the game, not votes, popularity, or lack thereof, some posts have been removed from this thread in accordance with the update to the Suggestions Forum Policy:

Quote:
The Suggestions Forum is a discussion forum, not a petition forum. Replies may not have ONLY the following in them:
“Support”
“No support”
Quoting another post
Quoting another post with ONLY “support/no support”

Thank you!
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
Support! It looks so much more appealing
Support! It looks so much more appealing
Wishlist | She/her | +19hrs
I absolutely support this.

I have no idea why the layout allows for such little space in the clan's bio; it's not just for people viewing, but editing it is a pain due to its size. I also don't like the 'recent clan activity' sized the way it is right now. Especially for players who have been on the site longer and don't get achievements regularly, it's basically just there for friend list ads (which tbh i dont know why thats publicly displayed, and in such a prominent spot) and new nests, which can be really easily seen by just looking at the dragons anyway.

Looking at my profile right now, the new nest hatchings notification doesn't even seem to display right part of the time. Right now I have three 'Birthed new hatchlings!' notifications, and of the three, the bottom one doesn't even say what sex and breed the hatchlings were. It takes up a disproportionate amount of space.

Even just kicking that down so it lines up with the bottom of the grey box on the right would be fine, giving that extra space to the clan bio, but I love the mockup in the OP here. Such a more reasonable use of space.
I absolutely support this.

I have no idea why the layout allows for such little space in the clan's bio; it's not just for people viewing, but editing it is a pain due to its size. I also don't like the 'recent clan activity' sized the way it is right now. Especially for players who have been on the site longer and don't get achievements regularly, it's basically just there for friend list ads (which tbh i dont know why thats publicly displayed, and in such a prominent spot) and new nests, which can be really easily seen by just looking at the dragons anyway.

Looking at my profile right now, the new nest hatchings notification doesn't even seem to display right part of the time. Right now I have three 'Birthed new hatchlings!' notifications, and of the three, the bottom one doesn't even say what sex and breed the hatchlings were. It takes up a disproportionate amount of space.

Even just kicking that down so it lines up with the bottom of the grey box on the right would be fine, giving that extra space to the clan bio, but I love the mockup in the OP here. Such a more reasonable use of space.
wind_banner.png fire_banner.png
This has become very relevant to me again because once again, my scroll is flooded with info that'd probably be nice for people to know. I was just about to suggest something like this but then remembered I had supported something like it! I wonder if it'd be beneficial to toggle some things on your profile on and off as well, such as recent activity and profile comments?
This has become very relevant to me again because once again, my scroll is flooded with info that'd probably be nice for people to know. I was just about to suggest something like this but then remembered I had supported something like it! I wonder if it'd be beneficial to toggle some things on your profile on and off as well, such as recent activity and profile comments?
If I haven't said support yet, I'm saying it now. I actually wouldn't mind being able to hide modules, such as Recent Activity. The "one day someone might write a buddy comedy about the two of you" was only funny the first time...
If I haven't said support yet, I'm saying it now. I actually wouldn't mind being able to hide modules, such as Recent Activity. The "one day someone might write a buddy comedy about the two of you" was only funny the first time...
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
Support! It looks so much more organized, and it makes a lot more sense to have the Clan Info box take up more space and actually get to display info about the clan, especially since (as has already been said) it's where people put their clan lore. It would also allow more visibility for links to threads--hatcheries, art threads, writing threads, etc.--that the user might want others to see and visit.

The ability to toggle things on your profile, like Recent Clan Activity, would be nice, too.
Support! It looks so much more organized, and it makes a lot more sense to have the Clan Info box take up more space and actually get to display info about the clan, especially since (as has already been said) it's where people put their clan lore. It would also allow more visibility for links to threads--hatcheries, art threads, writing threads, etc.--that the user might want others to see and visit.

The ability to toggle things on your profile, like Recent Clan Activity, would be nice, too.
G1 Gene Projects
Wishlist
   Breed out the Basic
For Sale
I greatly support this! It would be so nice ;o;
I greatly support this! It would be so nice ;o;
tumblr_of4sjxvE6z1secmx8o1_1280.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10