Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Clan Profile Layout Change
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I definitely support this!

Readong someone boi by scrolling is tiresome, especially when all of the good stuff like their art shops, other means of communication and the like is placed at the bottom.
I definitely support this!

Readong someone boi by scrolling is tiresome, especially when all of the good stuff like their art shops, other means of communication and the like is placed at the bottom.
I support the heck out of this!! Especially for people who put pictures in their about! It's so, unnecessarily small right now!!

I am all about the changes in this thread!!
I support the heck out of this!! Especially for people who put pictures in their about! It's so, unnecessarily small right now!!

I am all about the changes in this thread!!
Support! I'd really like for the profile text box to be larger and tbh making the profile pages a bit more customizable (hide friends, birthday, add backround image etc) would be pretty neat! Putting "Recent Clan Activity" under the Friends tab would be much more convenient as well.
Support! I'd really like for the profile text box to be larger and tbh making the profile pages a bit more customizable (hide friends, birthday, add backround image etc) would be pretty neat! Putting "Recent Clan Activity" under the Friends tab would be much more convenient as well.
tumblr_inline_mi5xduRPhw1qz4rgp.gif Wishlist
tumblr_inline_mi5xduRPhw1qz4rgp.gif FR blog

tumblr_o29e0foM8i1tazrpio1_400.png
If they decided the dragon pages will expand with the profile, so should the clan profile page!
If they decided the dragon pages will expand with the profile, so should the clan profile page!
tumblr_inline_nkv3lxj0hb1qg2i5p.png CALL
1-800
Crystalbelly
NOW!!!

#AllTheRainbows
#ClickHereForMore
Oh my gosh, please. Finding things in other people's bios/keeping mine organized is really hard with it as-is, and I would love the ability to enable a non-scroll option.
Maybe something you can trigger on/off, for the people who keep a bunch of reference links in their bio?
Also the fact that bios don't scroll and the clan profile does has been bothering me a lot recently.

TL;DR: support!!
Oh my gosh, please. Finding things in other people's bios/keeping mine organized is really hard with it as-is, and I would love the ability to enable a non-scroll option.
Maybe something you can trigger on/off, for the people who keep a bunch of reference links in their bio?
Also the fact that bios don't scroll and the clan profile does has been bothering me a lot recently.

TL;DR: support!!
Woah, that mock-up is perfect. There is absolutely no reason for the clan info box to be so small and the comments to be so long. 100% support, I want this more than a new breed and the new colors combined.
Woah, that mock-up is perfect. There is absolutely no reason for the clan info box to be so small and the comments to be so long. 100% support, I want this more than a new breed and the new colors combined.
riIlIkg.pngxxxxxxx2fThUE6.pngxxxxxxx3RHrJoP.png
Strongly support! I don't have much info in my bio, but I'd really like to be able to see other peoples' bios more easily.
Strongly support! I don't have much info in my bio, but I'd really like to be able to see other peoples' bios more easily.
tumblr_inline_oowdreO2lw1rvo05a_540.png qerty_by_mashabelyankina-dawwvut.png
Support. I have barely anything in my main bio (not including a personal list), and even though it all technically fits in the box, it still had the scroll bar. It's not hard to code an expanding box, or even set a limit on it, so I don't know why they kept it when the scrolling makes it look so unappealing.

As far as customisation goes, I like the palettes, but I'm only on board with background images so long as they are set to a certain transparency. I've seen (and made) too many profiles with unnecessarily dark or overwhelming background images to know that it's a hideous profile option.

The mock-up depicted in the initial comment on this thread looks clean, which is a key factor, and also very accessible. The parts of the profile people use are highlighted, and the aspects that are currently unnecessary have been redistributed. It looks aesthetically pleasing and makes a lot more sense.
Support. I have barely anything in my main bio (not including a personal list), and even though it all technically fits in the box, it still had the scroll bar. It's not hard to code an expanding box, or even set a limit on it, so I don't know why they kept it when the scrolling makes it look so unappealing.

As far as customisation goes, I like the palettes, but I'm only on board with background images so long as they are set to a certain transparency. I've seen (and made) too many profiles with unnecessarily dark or overwhelming background images to know that it's a hideous profile option.

The mock-up depicted in the initial comment on this thread looks clean, which is a key factor, and also very accessible. The parts of the profile people use are highlighted, and the aspects that are currently unnecessary have been redistributed. It looks aesthetically pleasing and makes a lot more sense.
vvNafck.pngJNq0Ryb.pngbhg_small_by_xnedra22-d8fsyoj.png9bu8tTE.png
I support this! I also agree with Rosarya. Of course it would just be nice to have it stretch in the short-term, but maybe as a future addition, there could be a toggle for scroll, stretch + scroll, and no-scroll options? I also like the idea of a range of preset colors for the backgrounds, though personally I would urge there to only be faded versions of each flight's colors or dragon colors available to avoid incredibly eye-searing possibilities.
I support this! I also agree with Rosarya. Of course it would just be nice to have it stretch in the short-term, but maybe as a future addition, there could be a toggle for scroll, stretch + scroll, and no-scroll options? I also like the idea of a range of preset colors for the backgrounds, though personally I would urge there to only be faded versions of each flight's colors or dragon colors available to avoid incredibly eye-searing possibilities.
Pja9VlN.png GnwkI45.png Mmm pixel art..................... wCpdSJT.pngazCXbil.png3PDVZ1I.pngXfU9zzk.pngtXHtfOY.png6UaLfnu.png
Amazing. Sounds completely fantastic. Unless the lair takes up no space, and there's a big white box. If that can be an option, sure!
Amazing. Sounds completely fantastic. Unless the lair takes up no space, and there's a big white box. If that can be an option, sure!
IM LEAVING FR. SEE THIS THREAD FOR DRAGONS: LORE, LVL 25, etc
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10