Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Clan Profile Layout Change
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I love this idea! You're a smart one, @Birdskull . Full support!
I love this idea! You're a smart one, @Birdskull . Full support!
This would be wonderful!
This would be wonderful!
iK0jgh4.png
Oh, yes. The small text box size has always annoyed me, and the Recent Activity would be far better suited somewhere less prominent!
Oh, yes. The small text box size has always annoyed me, and the Recent Activity would be far better suited somewhere less prominent!
hdWqAOO.png
uY2YPWr.png
fLdYOuE.png
tyEuRXe.png
3lqUxcO.png rUoKR6y.png
leo4ZYP.png
Pgv53XB.png
x8bDWFu.png
PLEASE
PLEASE
PLEASE GIVE ME A CLAN INFO TEXTBOX SOMEONE COULD ACTUALLY READ
NO MORE MICROSCROLLBAR FOR A SINGLE PARAGRAPH OF TEXT
PLEASE
PLEASE
PLEASE GIVE ME A CLAN INFO TEXTBOX SOMEONE COULD ACTUALLY READ
NO MORE MICROSCROLLBAR FOR A SINGLE PARAGRAPH OF TEXT
tumblr_inline_o7nbjtedUu1r0eb29_540.png FR tumblr
I'd definitely support this, as well as the suggestions offered by junipa and khalyeezy! Even if the palettes were more of a tinting instead of a whole colour swap, that would be cool. I feel like moving the clan activity over into that actual sidebar, perhaps between Recent Forum Activity and Friends, might also make more sense for grouping purposes.
I'd definitely support this, as well as the suggestions offered by junipa and khalyeezy! Even if the palettes were more of a tinting instead of a whole colour swap, that would be cool. I feel like moving the clan activity over into that actual sidebar, perhaps between Recent Forum Activity and Friends, might also make more sense for grouping purposes.
Amayla wrote:
My username contains a zero, not a capital letter o!
6I5ajst.png
ALL MY SUPPORT, plus the additional suggestions would make it even better of an idea, just pleeeeeease oh my gosh :O
ALL MY SUPPORT, plus the additional suggestions would make it even better of an idea, just pleeeeeease oh my gosh :O
51818638.png _
I love all of the suggestions in this thread. I really like the idea of having the text box expand up to a certain point, so that people who don't have long bios don't just have this big empty space at the top of their profile. Recent activity definitely feels pretty useless at this point so I think moving it is a great way to free up some space for longer bios.

@ staff: pls
I love all of the suggestions in this thread. I really like the idea of having the text box expand up to a certain point, so that people who don't have long bios don't just have this big empty space at the top of their profile. Recent activity definitely feels pretty useless at this point so I think moving it is a great way to free up some space for longer bios.

@ staff: pls

iATzB2Z.png
Support.

I don't have any of my lore in my bio because there just really isn't the room for it plus the buttons that are really more important for people to see lmao. With a bigger bio box I'd be able to squeeze in more than just a button or two plus a good chunk of lore.
Support.

I don't have any of my lore in my bio because there just really isn't the room for it plus the buttons that are really more important for people to see lmao. With a bigger bio box I'd be able to squeeze in more than just a button or two plus a good chunk of lore.
Support! This is actually why I simplified my bio so much to the point that you don't have to scroll in mine. It made mine look unappealing I think.
Support! This is actually why I simplified my bio so much to the point that you don't have to scroll in mine. It made mine look unappealing I think.
zdkBiZa.png
support! this would make me actually want to make my clan profile look nice and sparkly.
support! this would make me actually want to make my clan profile look nice and sparkly.
tumblr_inline_nfx4qesxHc1r6zydg.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10