Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Clan Profile Layout Change
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Birdskull

Yeah, I just noticed it shortly before I posted (and it shows how much time I spend on my own profile, I never realized the buttons don't show, though I am pretty I *Knew* it, just never *realized* it...
@Birdskull

Yeah, I just noticed it shortly before I posted (and it shows how much time I spend on my own profile, I never realized the buttons don't show, though I am pretty I *Knew* it, just never *realized* it...

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
Support. The profile box feels so unnecessarily cramped if you have more than a couple of lines of text.
Support. The profile box feels so unnecessarily cramped if you have more than a couple of lines of text.
tumblr_inline_n7br3pi5vV1qi3qwo.png
10 hours ahead of FR time -- may be slow to respond to messages
Fantastic suggestion!
Fantastic suggestion!
2b9591217559bf369626e5e611bdbcb510f20c37.jpg
Support. I think most of us could benefit from a more streamlined profile page. The current setup is an eyestrain when you're trying to read someone's lore or trying to format your own so it looks decent.
Support. I think most of us could benefit from a more streamlined profile page. The current setup is an eyestrain when you're trying to read someone's lore or trying to format your own so it looks decent.
credit%20clarent_zpsvkkvixcd.gif
Support! Also what if you could change your clan profile's colors? Even if it was from a bunch of palatte presets i'd love for people's profile pages to be color coordinate dto their flights or smth if they so chose!!

Wet your whistles with gem sales for people buying palattes maybe admins??? if that would make this suggestion more persuasive WINK
Support! Also what if you could change your clan profile's colors? Even if it was from a bunch of palatte presets i'd love for people's profile pages to be color coordinate dto their flights or smth if they so chose!!

Wet your whistles with gem sales for people buying palattes maybe admins??? if that would make this suggestion more persuasive WINK
lolgsZt.gif
murS3sZ.png3NEkZS9.png
I would also like a larger writing area, not a whole page, just larger than now, that is still scrollable.

THe comments thing, is I feel useless. The recent activity could be more useful if it covered more than hatchings, and achievements. Which really no one cares about. It would be better if the comment section was scrollable and incorporated the achievements into it.
Or just add the recent activity under/in that box on the right of the page under recent forum activity (logical placement: recent and recent).

Considering how big the lair page is (when viewed with a computer and not mobile device) there is certainly room.
I would also like a larger writing area, not a whole page, just larger than now, that is still scrollable.

THe comments thing, is I feel useless. The recent activity could be more useful if it covered more than hatchings, and achievements. Which really no one cares about. It would be better if the comment section was scrollable and incorporated the achievements into it.
Or just add the recent activity under/in that box on the right of the page under recent forum activity (logical placement: recent and recent).

Considering how big the lair page is (when viewed with a computer and not mobile device) there is certainly room.
l6mtPEk.png
Support!
This looks super good, the way it is now is simply...way too cramped imo.
Support!
This looks super good, the way it is now is simply...way too cramped imo.
Gammass.gif
I absolutely support this! Fantastic idea!
I absolutely support this! Fantastic idea!
jYHfyJk.gifCVzOFR1.pngybAHpix.pngiwOM9O6.png0jScwbh.pngjaogUTu.pngYBX9Aet_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.pngk2VzuFv_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png7elPyMO_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png4qRIVLU.pngK3S42IV.pngqbj5aU6_1.gif
lG9UFR1_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
Yesss huge support! It'd make so many profiles look nice.
Yesss huge support! It'd make so many profiles look nice.
Support! This looks a lot better and it makes sense to give more screen space to the bio.
Support! This looks a lot better and it makes sense to give more screen space to the bio.
Please ping me as Inskora, not Inksora.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10