Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Clan Profile Layout Change
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
SO MUCH SUPPORT!

All of this is A+. I especially support the trade button! I always get so nervous when starting CRs now that I'll accidentally mispell someone's name and send them stuff that's meant to go to someone else. Before the CR revamp you at least could check their dragons and make sure you had the right lair. Now you sort of have to rely on your spelling skills. This would make it so much easier.
SO MUCH SUPPORT!

All of this is A+. I especially support the trade button! I always get so nervous when starting CRs now that I'll accidentally mispell someone's name and send them stuff that's meant to go to someone else. Before the CR revamp you at least could check their dragons and make sure you had the right lair. Now you sort of have to rely on your spelling skills. This would make it so much easier.
shadowtop.png
Came across this in a google search. FULL SUPPORT—the profile is entirely too small.
Came across this in a google search. FULL SUPPORT—the profile is entirely too small.
EST-FTM-any pronouns
x7T6htX.pngx7T6htX.pngx7T6htX.png
I need a larger text box. One as large as a dragon's bio to fit all my jibber jabber.
I need a larger text box. One as large as a dragon's bio to fit all my jibber jabber.
vCw0cRK.pngB5FQIol.png
I completely support this idea!!! I just can’t stand the fact that I cannot see the clan lore but the majority of the page is just profile messages
I completely support this idea!!! I just can’t stand the fact that I cannot see the clan lore but the majority of the page is just profile messages
VYQwMuq.gif
Major support.
Major support.
187008e47976df5e48be1a2aaddf54ba4af76fbc.gif
Unpopular opinion: No support. It's cramped and messy to me. I enjoy the comments of my profile too.

That said, I'd rather the box's size to be adjustable than reorganise the whole thing.

Support if: clan info box is adjustable to a min/max size
The 4 big buttons is small like in the forums
Comments stay to the bottom of the page (and still looks the same)
Clan's recent activity is only that and a "view all"

This is my personal opinion on how I feel, so don't get too defensive or anything. :^)
Unpopular opinion: No support. It's cramped and messy to me. I enjoy the comments of my profile too.

That said, I'd rather the box's size to be adjustable than reorganise the whole thing.

Support if: clan info box is adjustable to a min/max size
The 4 big buttons is small like in the forums
Comments stay to the bottom of the page (and still looks the same)
Clan's recent activity is only that and a "view all"

This is my personal opinion on how I feel, so don't get too defensive or anything. :^)
ckoudy.png -
ALPH PHRUSSIA He/him | FR+15
 » About me
 » Accent Shop
I support this, the current text box realy is too small....
I support this, the current text box realy is too small....
vistafestival_8.png
This is a GREAT idea!! Just commenting to put it back at the top of the suggestions!
This is a GREAT idea!! Just commenting to put it back at the top of the suggestions!
._.
* Chocolate month *
Doin me a fascinate
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10