Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
@DragonSage
You're a search wizard, I swear. How did you even find it? XD
@DragonSage
You're a search wizard, I swear. How did you even find it? XD
Google. It's much easier than the forum search. I used "flight rising suggestions valemora offspring list" and it was the first or second result
Google. It's much easier than the forum search. I used "flight rising suggestions valemora offspring list" and it was the first or second result
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
Nice to see this one back up.

Support for nicknames.

I don't actually look at my offspring lists because I don't care (I had to be told someone spite-exalted a dragon I sold) so it's not major for me, but I'd like to see the people who really, truly care about the aesthetics and lore of their dragons get a smidgen less to lose their minds over. The whole point of dragon breeding is to get what you want, right? This seems like a fairly harmless way to only affect people looking at offspring lists--for whatever reason.
Nice to see this one back up.

Support for nicknames.

I don't actually look at my offspring lists because I don't care (I had to be told someone spite-exalted a dragon I sold) so it's not major for me, but I'd like to see the people who really, truly care about the aesthetics and lore of their dragons get a smidgen less to lose their minds over. The whole point of dragon breeding is to get what you want, right? This seems like a fairly harmless way to only affect people looking at offspring lists--for whatever reason.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
I like this idea. It's not a complete solution for people who have their own exalted records and lore and want to change their own exalted dragons for whatever reason. Some people do have their own dragons whom they keep track of and even click on frequently. For some, it may also be annoying to click on their dragons parents and see what they're called on the list because for a lot of people there's a "that's MY dragon" mentality, but it's a good compromise at the very least, and I honestly think that problem in particular would go away with time as people got used to it.
I like this idea. It's not a complete solution for people who have their own exalted records and lore and want to change their own exalted dragons for whatever reason. Some people do have their own dragons whom they keep track of and even click on frequently. For some, it may also be annoying to click on their dragons parents and see what they're called on the list because for a lot of people there's a "that's MY dragon" mentality, but it's a good compromise at the very least, and I honestly think that problem in particular would go away with time as people got used to it.
i sooo support this! it could end the unnamed dragon drama for good! Mods wont have to worry about people complaining about it anymore.
although, it seems like it would be a complicated thing to code. but im not entirely sure.
i sooo support this! it could end the unnamed dragon drama for good! Mods wont have to worry about people complaining about it anymore.
although, it seems like it would be a complicated thing to code. but im not entirely sure.
tumblr_n0t9nrrLuP1szl458o1_400.gif
[quote name="DragonSage" date=2016-09-03 04:16:00] Google. It's much easier than the forum search. I used "flight rising suggestions valemora offspring list" and it was the first or second result [/quote] I tried the forum search but to no avail, should have used Google indeed :D Thanks for the support, everyone! [quote]although, it seems like it would be a complicated thing to code. but im not entirely sure.[/quote] I'm not a programmer, but it seems to me that it should be really easy to code, it's a simple bb code we use on the forum now, actually. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/sug/1702506]Like this.[/url] The link itself stays the same, the only thing that should be changed is the ability to edit the link description. Most of the suggestions about renaming the exalted dragons involve much more coding, actually, while this one is just a cosmetic change.
DragonSage wrote on 2016-09-03:
I tried the forum search but to no avail, should have used Google indeed :D

Thanks for the support, everyone!
Quote:
I'm not a programmer, but it seems to me that it should be really easy to code, it's a simple bb code we use on the forum now, actually. Like this. The link itself stays the same, the only thing that should be changed is the ability to edit the link description. Most of the suggestions about renaming the exalted dragons involve much more coding, actually, while this one is just a cosmetic change.
Huh. I really like this idea, along with the collapsible offspring lists, it seems like this is a great answer to the frustration of some unnamed exalted dragons or whatever.

It strikes me as no more sad to me to see a dragon I now own and love having a nickname (even if it were something like "Dead") in someone else's offspring list as to see them "not exist" by way of the collapsed list.
Huh. I really like this idea, along with the collapsible offspring lists, it seems like this is a great answer to the frustration of some unnamed exalted dragons or whatever.

It strikes me as no more sad to me to see a dragon I now own and love having a nickname (even if it were something like "Dead") in someone else's offspring list as to see them "not exist" by way of the collapsed list.
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
Support, and perhaps with a small fee [ 500-5000] treasure to do it, small treasure sink but not really worth anything just so it's not essentially 'free' naming.
Perhaps be fore the names could be a ~ to denote it's a nickname
So something like
Farrah
Ferusdide
~Simitharia
~Freya
Donithello
Creiyak
Support, and perhaps with a small fee [ 500-5000] treasure to do it, small treasure sink but not really worth anything just so it's not essentially 'free' naming.
Perhaps be fore the names could be a ~ to denote it's a nickname
So something like
Farrah
Ferusdide
~Simitharia
~Freya
Donithello
Creiyak
RrT8i.gif 9Atxn.gif Qcf6I.gif
Definite support.

I could tidy up my dragons namelists from all these RL names with this nickname feature without having to bother any other player about how they name their dragons.
Definite support.

I could tidy up my dragons namelists from all these RL names with this nickname feature without having to bother any other player about how they name their dragons.
Support! I would really love to be able to customise the offspring list. A goal of mine is to keep m dragons offspring list all named so it would be awesome! I always get anxious when selling dragons, because I don't want them to be exalted and unnamed...
Support! I would really love to be able to customise the offspring list. A goal of mine is to keep m dragons offspring list all named so it would be awesome! I always get anxious when selling dragons, because I don't want them to be exalted and unnamed...
Home of the Lavendel Clan | 6+ FR hours
RGB2.png VQh4fQu.png1apf7yC.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22