Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 21 22
Full support.
I believe 'nicknames' are the best option and wouldn't do any harm to anyone, as the link still leads you to the unnamed dragon or the dragon with its real name. In the end it's all about aesthetics and personal preferences, so I'd take this feature as a part of customizing your personal dragon pages.
Full support.
I believe 'nicknames' are the best option and wouldn't do any harm to anyone, as the link still leads you to the unnamed dragon or the dragon with its real name. In the end it's all about aesthetics and personal preferences, so I'd take this feature as a part of customizing your personal dragon pages.
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
Revoicing my support for this, or any other way to customize the offspring lists on our dragons. Really would be the best compromise for all sides, this way.
Revoicing my support for this, or any other way to customize the offspring lists on our dragons. Really would be the best compromise for all sides, this way.
Support
Support
Supporting nicknames! Harmless, fun, and it only affects those who wishes for it.
Supporting nicknames! Harmless, fun, and it only affects those who wishes for it.
66MHIIb.png
I love this idea because if someone buys and exalts your dragon unnamed or with one of the common exalt names it doesn't have to devalue the parent dragons or affect the unnamed dragon
I love this idea because if someone buys and exalts your dragon unnamed or with one of the common exalt names it doesn't have to devalue the parent dragons or affect the unnamed dragon
0f1mBJP.png
I still believe that this should only affect the person who owns the dragon. Anyone else sees the 'real' name of the dragon (whether it is unnamed or just doesn't fit with the owner's aesthetic), otherwise I see too much confusion about this.
I still believe that this should only affect the person who owns the dragon. Anyone else sees the 'real' name of the dragon (whether it is unnamed or just doesn't fit with the owner's aesthetic), otherwise I see too much confusion about this.

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
Support, I have a few dragons I've been hesitant to go through with my plans because of weird offspring lists, and this would help things greatly!
Support, I have a few dragons I've been hesitant to go through with my plans because of weird offspring lists, and this would help things greatly!
9vhWm1S.pngHCqJnR6.pngOleSitf.pngBvwCnfg.pngTRVpwyX.png
Support only for dragons who have been exalted. If the dragon is still kicking, no need to hide it- but I had somebody buy a dragon I had named something inoffensive, rename it something mean, and exalt it... and it was a dragon from my friend's lair so I feel really bad about that and would love a way for things to get fixed...
Support only for dragons who have been exalted. If the dragon is still kicking, no need to hide it- but I had somebody buy a dragon I had named something inoffensive, rename it something mean, and exalt it... and it was a dragon from my friend's lair so I feel really bad about that and would love a way for things to get fixed...
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.

[quote name="Zacharias" date="2018-10-17 20:30:29" ] Support, I have a few dragons I've been hesitant to go through with my plans because of weird offspring lists, and this would help things greatly! [/quote] This^^^^! I've passed on so many pretty dragons that have visited my lair through exalt fodder or swap threads because they have an Unnamed baby that has been exalted. It's silly, but it bothers me! :( At the same time, I agree with what Renaiwom posted above me in that this should only work for dragons that have already been exalted. I don't see the point in hiding a dragon's name (or lack of) if it's still active since, as long as it's still in someone's lair, there's a chance it will receive a name. If we do get an item, it should only affect those that have already been sent off and have no way of being given a name.
Zacharias wrote on 2018-10-17 20:30:29:

This^^^^! I've passed on so many pretty dragons that have visited my lair through exalt fodder or swap threads because they have an Unnamed baby that has been exalted. It's silly, but it bothers me! :(

At the same time, I agree with what Renaiwom posted above me in that this should only work for dragons that have already been exalted. I don't see the point in hiding a dragon's name (or lack of) if it's still active since, as long as it's still in someone's lair, there's a chance it will receive a name. If we do get an item, it should only affect those that have already been sent off and have no way of being given a name.
fDSaoY3.png
NN9NPXA.png
BT1N47G.png
O6cEDNG.png
x8YqlBy.gif
JvUa9ma.png
Q3xvIM.png
jh4yF3m.png
tyEuRXe.png
Tl1dGxE.png
G8AyR6r.png
2VtxnMX.png
QUIpVFE.png
Da1cz0f.png
[quote]as long as it's still in someone's lair, there's a chance it will receive a name[/quote] I have three 5-year-old unnamed dragons, I will not name them and I have no interest in selling them. Actually, most of the Unnamed in my lists are in abandoned lairs, not exalted. An exalted unnamed offspring, an abandoned unnamed offspring and a purposely left unnamed offspring look exactly the same in the list :D (nice to see that my suggestion is still alive and mostly supported! Hopefully we'll get something like that soon :3)
Quote:
as long as it's still in someone's lair, there's a chance it will receive a name
I have three 5-year-old unnamed dragons, I will not name them and I have no interest in selling them. Actually, most of the Unnamed in my lists are in abandoned lairs, not exalted. An exalted unnamed offspring, an abandoned unnamed offspring and a purposely left unnamed offspring look exactly the same in the list :D

(nice to see that my suggestion is still alive and mostly supported! Hopefully we'll get something like that soon :3)
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 21 22