Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Pause button on Artifracture
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Sometimes it happens that you are being called by someone or something happens that you just have to left the computer, so for not losing your game for abandoning it a pause button would be nice. To stop cheating by watching the pieces, they could disappear when the game is on pause or just make a big rectangle that covers them completely.

EDIT: Saw someone requesting a Pause button on Runestone of the Arcanist, I believe its a good idea even though the screen here its bigger than the one in Artifracture. Still, in this case the pieces are all down until you reveal them so there's even less problem on implementing a Pause button on that game.
Sometimes it happens that you are being called by someone or something happens that you just have to left the computer, so for not losing your game for abandoning it a pause button would be nice. To stop cheating by watching the pieces, they could disappear when the game is on pause or just make a big rectangle that covers them completely.

EDIT: Saw someone requesting a Pause button on Runestone of the Arcanist, I believe its a good idea even though the screen here its bigger than the one in Artifracture. Still, in this case the pieces are all down until you reveal them so there's even less problem on implementing a Pause button on that game.
19574.png
I would love a pause button. Or even something where you have to confirm that you're ready to move to the next level so that it doesn't automatically start.

Support.
I would love a pause button. Or even something where you have to confirm that you're ready to move to the next level so that it doesn't automatically start.

Support.
Extremely supported. The lack of a pause buttons is incredibly frustrating.
Extremely supported. The lack of a pause buttons is incredibly frustrating.
Full support! I'd like to get a pause button for Runes of the Arcanist as well. Not everyone has the time to play at the Fairgrounds uninterrupted.
Full support! I'd like to get a pause button for Runes of the Arcanist as well. Not everyone has the time to play at the Fairgrounds uninterrupted.
Na5WGHa.png
[quote name="Serisent" date=2015-10-12 20:40:52] I would love a pause button. Or even something where you have to confirm that you're ready to move to the next level so that it doesn't automatically start. Support. [/quote] This is also a good idea, as the time per game is kinda short.
Serisent wrote on 2015-10-12:

Support.

This is also a good idea, as the time per game is kinda short.
19574.png
Support! It's really annoying when the phone rings or some other distraction takes you away in the middle of a game.
Support! It's really annoying when the phone rings or some other distraction takes you away in the middle of a game.
natureshieldl.png NIJBYPt.png uRC0U7k.png NIJBYPt.png natureshieldr.png
[quote name="Avessa" date=2015-10-13 19:14:24] Support! It's really annoying when the phone rings or some other distraction takes you away in the middle of a game. [/quote] True. I play at night and most of the times my parents call me to receive some washed clothes or to eat so a bit of time taken from the computer just makes one lose badly :/
Avessa wrote on 2015-10-13:

True. I play at night and most of the times my parents call me to receive some washed clothes or to eat so a bit of time taken from the computer just makes one lose badly :/
19574.png
yes, please. this is the only reasons i dont like playing this game.
yes, please. this is the only reasons i dont like playing this game.
Support! Tidal Trouble and the Shock one have pause functions and the shock switch works similarly to artifracture where you can pause the game and not see the tiles.
Support! Tidal Trouble and the Shock one have pause functions and the shock switch works similarly to artifracture where you can pause the game and not see the tiles.
Candles, Pandas, Oh My! (A niche little hatchery)
Getting this up because YEY I noticed it is on the Suggestions Compilation list!

Do you have another idea on how this could be implemented? Some way to stop cheating?
Getting this up because YEY I noticed it is on the Suggestions Compilation list!

Do you have another idea on how this could be implemented? Some way to stop cheating?
19574.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10